GDT: 2024 TDL thread. Post all trades, rumors, and etc around the league. (TDL, Friday 3/8 @ 3pm ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
You have to think Drury would be all over this considering less than a month ago Brooks reported Lindholm was target #1

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
2nd + 5th for Wennberg with retention
C prospect for Patches

Explore the market for a bigger trade for a winger with term, if nothing materializes that is reasonable then so be it

Reactions: Draft Guru

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Will Gagner even get past the old fishmonger on LI?
Lmfao who knows

Should the Rangers go after Elias Lindholm if he's apparently available again?

Would anyone trade Kakko in a trade for a resigned Lindholm even if it's only a 1 or 2 year extension???

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Lmfao who knows

Should the Rangers go after Elias Lindholm if he's apparently available again?

Would anyone trade Kakko in a trade for a resigned Lindholm even if it's only a 1 or 2 year extension???

No one should give Van a good deal for him. The price went down for sure. Why should anyone help Van even come close to the value they paid?

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
No one should give Van a good deal for him. The price went down for sure. Why should anyone help Van even come close to the value they paid?
I'd rsther trade Kakko for another young player like Shane Wright for example. Imagine if that is the Krakken Rangers trade something out of left field.

Reactions: Clark Kellogg

surlysailor

May 12, 2012
BK
I'd rsther trade Kakko for another young player like Shane Wright for example. Imagine if that is the Krakken Rangers trade something out of left field.
While I wouldn’t mind that move, I doubt Drury would move kk for a guy who still isn’t in the nhl, at least not at the trade deadline. This would be a draft day type deal imo.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Why is Wright not in the NHL yet? Thought he was uber blue chip. Too small?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad