Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Closed Window Discussion

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
They never play him though. It's a lose/lose/lose cause the kid looked good at Chelsea.
Newcastle get a HG slot out of it if nothing else. That stuff matters when they go abroad and drop a bag on someone

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
According to Fabrizio Romano, Man City is looking at Ait Nouri
(Not a tweet, he said that yesterday on a podcast)
At some point both City and Arsenal should get a left back. Ait Nouri is as good as any.

Even though if I were Pep I'd just give Gomez more minutes, I think he's legit.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
You can never sell enough hotels

If you sold hotels you’d know this
I have extensive experience buying and selling hotels

IMG_2835.jpeg

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
According to Fabrizio Romano, Man City is looking at Ait Nouri
(Not a tweet, he said that yesterday on a podcast)
Ait Nouri is rightfully on the list of every team that needs a LB this summer. Going to be a feeding frenzy. City, by far, need him the least but that hasn’t stopped them before

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I don't think there's a chance in hell they consider it, but with Wirtz still likely one more season in Leverkusen, if Man City offers the mother of all overpayments, what is Bayern's move here to cover his role until buying Flo the following summer? This is assuming Bayern probably clears out some players this summer in an attempt to overhaul (e.g. Davies, Coman, Gnabry, Choupo, Leon?, Upa/DeLigt?).

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I don't think there's a chance in hell they consider it, but with Wirtz still likely one more season in Leverkusen, if Man City offers the mother of all overpayments, what is Bayern's move here to cover his role until buying Flo the following summer? This is assuming Bayern probably clears out some players this summer in an attempt to overhaul (e.g. Davies, Coman, Gnabry, Choupo, Leon?, Upa/DeLigt?).

Oh yeah, there's no way Bayern can sell this year even if Musiala tells them there is zero chance of him extending his contract with them...even if they bring in Nagelsmann after the euros & promise to also add Wirtz next summer.

There's just no replacing Musiala with Wirtz staying with the pill-pushers for another season (at least).

If he was able to force his way out this summer, I suppose Eberl would go after Simons and try to upgrade on Gnabry...maybe someone like Leao or Kvara?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I for one would love to see Real play Leverkusen...just to see what kind of odds I could get on 3+ stoppage time goals being scored between the two of them :laugh:
LOL, Bayer has been so clutch , I can't wait to see them in the CL next season, I hope they can keep their core intact

Reactions: cgf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad