2024 playoff avatar (anyone willing to run with Play La Bamba?)

What should we use?

• Play La Bamba

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Cup or Bust

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Raptors

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Godzilla

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Cats

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Power Armour

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
You cant get rid of the smell of cat piss that easily.

Just kidding I love our little cat.

Just not in an avatar.

200w.gif

01LC4N

Let's turn this ship around
May 27, 2011
Bermuda Triangle
Well I changed my Avatar, just before the coaching change. I thought the season, and I needed a new perspective. The pundits were picking the Oilers, as a Stanley cup favorite, from the beginning of the new year. Since I changed to the upside down cup, the team started turning things around. I think an upside down cup avatar, is a good choice.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Playoff avatars hasn't led to success, so maybe let's just let it be?
This is my answer. Any time I get sucked into changing Avatar its Charlie Brown time..haha

I'll grow a playoff beard. I have more than RNH even after shaving.

ps this Drai guy already got started...

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Whos the surprise Werewolf on our roster? Thats what we need for identity on our hitting line. A guy that will eat and chew through the opposition. Is Carrick up for that?

Any excuse to link this absolute feelgood classic! Seen the man live a couple times.

I have all his music on my go to playlist. Man was a genius.

• Love
Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I have all his music on my go to playlist. Man was a genius.
What a gifted songwriter/lyricist. No wonder everybody wanted to record or gig with him. He was one of those guys that were revered. Something about him and seeing him and hearing him. Not of this Earth. Beyond it. You occasionally get glimpses of some people like that. Too bad his personal life was a bit of a wreck but genius is often like that. While less heralded than some of what went for pop his contemporaries loved him. I could see why.

That is like saying having a car flag hasn't led to success so why buy one. We aren't doing it as a superstition, more like a show of solidarity and support. :cool:
For crappy tire that wants everybody to see this.

haha

Reactions: brentashton

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I’m going to take a break from using photos of my user namesake, And instead insert a pic of my favourite Oiler play off performer as my SC avatar, unless the gang comes up with an idea other than AI generated mashups.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad