Tribute 2024 Panthers Fans Callout Thread - Where The Hell Are You, For Real!

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Hey, so this might be the place to say that I'm going to disappear in a few months, maybe sooner; might be for a long time. Reasons why I've been largely absent lately: 6 months pregnant, moving to a new place, lots of RL issues with my amazing, neurodivergent 3 year old stepson, getting gay-married (or as close as my country's shitty laws allow), future father-in-law recently paralyzed in a motorbike accident... It's been a lot.

Going to miss this forum. I hope to be around for a while yet and enjoy this playoff run with you guys though :)
Damn now I can just rely on @MaWa for likes (all the best to you)

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Hey, so this might be the place to say that I'm going to disappear in a few months, maybe sooner; might be for a long time. Reasons why I've been largely absent lately: 6 months pregnant, moving to a new place, lots of RL issues with my amazing, neurodivergent 3 year old stepson, getting gay-married (or as close as my country's shitty laws allow), future father-in-law recently paralyzed in a motorbike accident... It's been a lot.

Going to miss this forum. I hope to be around for a while yet and enjoy this playoff run with you guys though :)

:(

One of my favourite posters. Noticed there has been less posting by yourself. Hope things get better for you! Please continue to stop by if you can!

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco

Good luck. Hope the Panthers can bring you a slice of happiness over the next stretch of time while you're dealing with stuff.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

Wishing for the best

For better or vendetta, this place helped me get by when my father died. Still helps in putting a smile on the face reading the zero IQ posts from @batting1k and yours truly.

A little sunshine always helps when things suck.

Hope to see you soon.

Wait I'm not zero IQ.

Last edited:

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Wishing for the best

For better or vendetta, this place helped get by when my father died. Still helps in putting a smile on the face reading the zero IQ posts from @batting1k and yours truly.

A little sunshine always helps when things suck.

Hope to see you soon.

Wait I'm not zero IQ.

Finally getting the credit I deserve

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Anyone remember @KellyR Don't know if I misspelled or he changed his name so cant summon him, but dude had one of the best PFP's on the forum, Superman chugging alcohol. I think one of you had it on during the PFP changing frenzy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
No one probably remembers me, but stopped posting actively when I moved back to Finland 7 years ago. Lifes been busy and have not had the time to be a full time fan anymore, due to time difference.

Been lurking a couple times a month though.

Kind of sad how the cats became good only after I moved from Florida. Would of been fun to attend live postseason games. I did go to one during the ”first postseason” against the Isles. Still mad about the Trocheck trip.

Anyways, lets hope we go far again this year!

OTownCat

Mar 21, 2024
Florida
No one probably remembers me, but stopped posting actively when I moved back to Finland 7 years ago. Lifes been busy and have not had the time to be a full time fan anymore, due to time difference.

Been lurking a couple times a month though.

Kind of sad how the cats became good only after I moved from Florida. Would of been fun to attend live postseason games. I did go to one during the ”first postseason” against the Isles. Still mad about the Trocheck trip.

Anyways, lets hope we go far again this year!
I'm a better lurker than poster...

Worked the opposite way for me...they got better once I moved to Florida!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad