Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part III

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
What's the deal with Christian Mahogany still being on the board. Did his stock drop after he got hurt a couple years ago?

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

Belichick should be hired for one day just to be fired again for leaving us with this disgusting mess

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
It's really not that bad of a WR room.

Glaring issue is the lack of a true #1, but there are quality pieces there, with upside. Way better than last year.

OLine should be better as well.

I truly think the offense is going to surprise people, they have pieces to at least be average, and given the defense, that should be enough to be much better than last year.

Contender? No

In the hunt for a playoff spot late in the season? Probably yes.

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
It's really not that bad of a WR room.

Glaring issue is the lack of a true #1, but there are quality pieces there, with upside. Way better than last year.

OLine should be better as well.

I truly think the offense is going to surprise people, they have pieces to at least be average, and given the defense, that should be enough to be much better than last year.

Contender? No

In the hunt for a playoff spot late in the season? Probably yes.
I’m more leaning bottom 5 but we’ll see

Reactions: Oates2Neely

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
It really is that bad a WR room but I'll feel better when they start trimming the dead weight.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Great draft so far especially with WR and OL being overvalued we didn’t really reach or do anything dumb.

Looks like the TE run has happened was hoping we’d take one next and then let Mayo try and find a D gem late.

Lot of value at LB and Edge I know it’s not a huge need but I think we’ll hit one someone good if that is our next pick. Good time to take a CB too.

It really is that bad a WR room but I'll feel better when they start trimming the dead weight.
Tank this season with Jacoby maybe even get a pick for Borne at the deadline and then you get 2nd year Polk and Baker to give Drake along with maybe a big signing or trade.

There is zero reason for Maye to see a snap but everyone we’ve taken since him is going to get valuable experience before he does.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Not gonna lie this is the WR energy we have been missing
He's got that dawg on him. Legitimately. We needed that swagger for a long time.

Screenshot_20240427_135954_Twitter.jpg

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I don’t know why you take Milton and have that storyline. What happens when he has a better meaningless preseason game than Maye?

Such an excellent draft up until that point.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I f***in love bazooka Joe, he plays ball like an idiot but he has the best arm in the draft and can run too

Reactions: KOZ37

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad