Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part III

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Kingsley has potential but he wasn't a great college player. If they tried to make him the day 1 starting left tackle it would have been a disaster.

Feel like another trade down might be the play here or double dip on wr. Not the biggest fan of Devontez Walker but i do like giving Maye a familiar target and he's got the size and athleticism you want at the position. Him or McMillan

KOZ37

May 17, 2010
Kingsley has potential but he wasn't a great college player. If they tried to make him the day 1 starting left tackle it would have been a disaster.

Feel like another trade down might be the play here or double dip on wr. Not the biggest fan of Devontez Walker but i do like giving Maye a familiar target and he's got the size and athleticism you want at the position. Him or McMillan
I wonder if they may double dip too. Might consider a TE as well if they see one they really like.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I hate reaching for position need....just take the BPA
To me it’s not even a position of need, he is a RT and they have a RT. Maybe they plan on moving Onwenu to LT?

He’s a good player but i don’t see the fit

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Caedan Wallace

144th ranked player on PFF big board, 68.8 grade last season
Not ranked in Daniel Jeremiah's top 150
Projected 4th round pick by Lance Zierlein
Hasn't played left tackle

Selected 68th overall

Reactions: TimeZone

KOZ37

May 17, 2010
To me it’s not even a position of need, he is a RT and they have a RT. Maybe they plan on moving Onwenu to LT?

He’s a good player but i don’t see the fit
Granted they need backup Tackles too but they had the money to sign some in FA. That was their failure.

Reactions: Mione134 and CDJ

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Caedan Wallace

144th ranked player on PFF big board, 68.8 grade last season
Not ranked in Daniel Jeremiah's top 150
Projected 4th round pick by Lance Zierlein

Selected 68th overall
I just looked him up on another site. He apparently had the 7th overall athleticism score based on combine testing. So he's athletic. Maybe less productive then some other guys but if you really like a guy I think you just go get him.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Granted they need backup Tackles too but they had the money to sign some in FA. That was their failure.
Maybe they don’t like Sow as the starting guard and will put Wallace there. I thought Sow was fine down the stretch once he was put back at guard though

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I am gonna say this. I never claim to know who can play and who can't. Belichick loved playing chess in the draft when checkers was required. Wolf has played checkers so far. QB, WR, OT.

Reactions: SPV and HustleB

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Why does every f***ing pick need to have a special person announce it. Just make the f***ing pick and keep things moving
Yep. It's completely over the top.

I would have liked TJ Tampa or Roman Wilson with that pick though (just going by best available)

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
FYI...
Screenshot 2024-04-26 9.50.40 PM.png

Reactions: HustleB and CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad