Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Polk was a beast at Washington as the #2. WR coach is familiar with him. I thought he would probably be more towards the end of round 2 myself. Good player and will contribute immediately though. Can play both inside and outside, probably better on the inside

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Polk was a beast at Washington as the #2. WR coach is familiar with him. I thought he would probably be more towards the end of round 2 myself. Good player and will contribute immediately though. Can play both inside and outside, probably better on the inside
How do you know a 2nd round WR will contribute immediately?

KOZ37

May 17, 2010
I would have rather drafted Cooper Dejean and hoped Polk or a similar WR were there in the 3rd. I just think the upside of a Starting CB is hard to pass up. I'm wrong a lot too but Polk seems similar to what we have. Hope I'm wrong though...

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I just don't trust this organization to draft WR's. It never works out. Malcolm Mitchell did for a short time, but his injury history clearly caught up to him.

I hope he works out for us.

Reactions: KOZ37

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
I like Polk. Fearless going over the middle and catches everything. Probably the best hands of any receiver in the draft. He’s a #2 receiver in my opinion. And I’m curious to see if he can stick at the X full time but he is a solid receiver. I think the compete level and the diabetes of Mitchell is what is pushing him down boards.

Reactions: CDJ

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I like Polk. Fearless going over the middle and catches everything. Probably the best hands of any receiver in the draft. He’s a #2 receiver in my opinion. And I’m curious to see if he can stick at the X full time but he is a solid receiver. I think the compete level and the diabetes of Mitchell is what is pushing him down boards.
And the Kansas City Chiefs select AD Mitchell

• Haha
Reactions: EverettMike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad