2024 NHL Playoffs Around the League

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
The Oilers defense and goaltending are atrocious. They will never be a real Cup threat with that team.
Figured they would have learned after last year that Skinner was not the answer in the playoffs. But I guess they wanted to rewatch the same movie.

What they should have done was cash in on RNH’s 100 pt season last year and moved him for a legit goalie. Zach Hyman scored 50 this year and you still got McJesus and Drai. Offense is not the issue for that squad

Reactions: MJF

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Figured they would have learned after last year that Skinner was not the answer in the playoffs. But I guess they wanted to rewatch the same movie.

What they should have done was cash in on RNH’s 100 pt season last year and moved him for a legit goalie. Zach Hyman scored 50 this year and you still got McJesus and Drai. Offense is not the issue for that squad
The Canadian media keeps pumping their tires that they are going to win the Cup. A bit of fools gold for them.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
lol raggies caught sleeping on that Carolina goal

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
It’s a good thing I don’t have high blood pressure because those salty Rags fans’ tears taste so damn good!

Last edited:
Reactions: PWJunior

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY
Can definitely see the Canes/Rags series going seven games. Don’t think the Canes would win game seven at the Garden but giving the Rags a nice scare and putting some doubt in their game at least would be great.

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
At the very least, the Canes aren’t letting the Rangers waltz into the Florida buzzsaw. Make them work for it, tire them out a bit. Hopefully even if it doesn’t result in a Canes series win, it pays dividends next series

PolishPrince21

Mar 4, 2015
LI
At the very least, the Canes aren’t letting the Rangers waltz into the Florida buzzsaw. Make them work for it, tire them out a bit. Hopefully even if it doesn’t result in a Canes series win, it pays dividends next series
rags really could have used the sweep to rest against (most likely) Florida and this hurts them because even if they win they won't have momentum.

Reactions: Osakahaus

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
If the Rangers blow a 3-0 lead and lose that series, I can live with Carolina's fanbase being arrogant
This. I was actually willing to accept a Rags sweep because of how trashy that organization is, but the longer this series goes on the more I want them to win at this point because it would be hilarious for the Rags to blow a 3-0 lead

Last edited:

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
even if they win they won't have momentum.
R9eiI40.gif

Reactions: mm11

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Unbelievable. This Carolina team might be the least talented “top team” in quite a while. Speaks volumes just how far off we are from competing with the actual best teams in the league when we got beat somewhat handedly by them, and now I’d argue they’re getting beat worse by the Rags than we did by them.
Might need to amend this one . . .

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Panthers are paying Ekman-Larsson and Kulikov a total of $3,250,000 to be the best 3rd pair in the league

Just look at their production for that

Combined 10 goals, 39 assists and +25

and they kill penalties and are the 2nd PP together

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
That was two shockingly bad efforts by NYR/FLA. If both these go 7 and I think both will, you might be able to declare Dallas the champs. I personally feel they'll roll through either VAN/EDM after they wrap things up tomorrow. Only risk is does rust burn them

Reactions: Osakahaus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad