2024 NHL Draft: Play Like a Sieve So We Can Draft Zeev

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
You think MBN has potential to be better than Zuccarello? Think that’s incredibly unlikely.
I think it’s incredibly unlikely he outscores Zuccarello over his career, but MBN has a lot of really good qualities outside scoring that Zuccarello doesn’t. I think he has the potential to be the better overall player. Not saying it’s likely, but he definitely has the potential.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I think it’s incredibly unlikely he outscores Zuccarello over his career, but MBN has a lot of really good qualities outside scoring that Zuccarello doesn’t. I think he has the potential to be the better overall player. Not saying it’s likely, but he definitely has the potential.
Ah I’ll be honest I’m pretty down on most of those PWF types so a guy like MBN isn’t really on my radar in the top 15. With that said, he’s absolutely on Grier’s but I think if Jiricek or Eiserman are there at 14 that’s who he takes.

Reactions: Sandisfan

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Ah I’ll be honest I’m pretty down on most of those PWF types so a guy like MBN isn’t really on my radar in the top 15. With that said, he’s absolutely on Grier’s but I think if Jiricek or Eiserman are there at 14 that’s who he takes.
We've already gotten a good taste of what Grier likes in a player from last year's draft and his pickups, but due to the insane variance in player type in the top 20, we'll get a really good look at the team he's trying to build in the first two rounds this year. I agree he could go Eiserman or Jiricek at 14, very different picks. If he goes MBN or Sennecke or (God willing) Parekh or Yakemchuk, very different picks again. It'll really be fascinating to see every team's thought process.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If the Pitts pick gets pushed to 2025 b/c they win the lottery, I’d be over the moon b/c that means we get Celibrini. Here’s hoping either we or they win it!
I think Pittsburgh winning and keeping their 4th overall is the scenario I’d prefer but not expecting. I’m expecting three and 14 and that’s still a good scenario to be in for the draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad