2024 NFL Mock Draft (Discussion thread)

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Trying to do this while working :laugh:

Extremely happy with the pick.
You should be. I considered Newton at 13 for the Raiders and again at 29 for the Lions where I would've took him had Edge not been such a bigger need. I'm shocked that Jenkins and especially Hall went ahead of him.

Reactions: LT

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Newton is a great pick and a guy I probably would’ve picked but just assumed he was gone lol.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Was between him and Jordan Morgan at that pick. Barton's versatility and mind for the game seemed like a better fit for the 49ers to me.
Yeah my pick was either of them that fell

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Sorry for the delay, kept thinking I was pick 42 instead of 41 and I was at hockey playoffs when I realized, so had to pick when I was done.

Reactions: Goalie_Bob

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
So who's on the clock here? No one was ping'd. Is baby shark drafting for the Giants now or is it still Donnie?

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
With the Vikings DL losses, I figured you would take Verse. Why I was trying to trade up to 20, then why I tried to move up into your pick as well haha. Not that your pick was bad or anything, just what I was thinking might happen.

If they didn't sign Greenard/Van Ginkle and still lose Hunter then I 100% take Verse. But with having both players similarly graded, I think Murphy was the bigger need now. The Vikings DL was so bad last year Flores was running sets over 1/3 of the time with only 1 DL on the field.

The current depth chart there is Harrison Philips who is a good player, but not like a Pro Bowler or anything and probably played out of position last year, and then after that it's journeyman: Jonathan Bullard, Jaquelin Roy (4th RD pick in '23) and the recently signed Jonah Williams and former bust Jerry Tillery.

Donnie740

May 28, 2021
So who's on the clock here? No one was ping'd. Is baby shark drafting for the Giants now or is it still Donnie?

Looks like the Giants draft board has been turned over to the other guy. Fortunately this is only a mock draft, because so far the Giants first two picks here have been God-awful.

Let me remind everyone that the Giants gave up the second most sacks in NFL history. Am I the only one who recognizes that this is an unspeakably brutal OLine?

Runyon will be an improvement inside but this unit needs way more help than just him. Elumunor is a career journeyman who’s best suited to being a back up.

WTF good does it do to draft a WR when the piss-poor OLine can’t protect the mediocre scrub QB?

As for the next pick, I have no earthly idea why anyone would ever take Penis Rakestraw ahead of the far superior Mikey Sanristil and Kamari Lassiter, but I suppose it’s a marginally better choice than drafting a punter in the 2nd round.

• Haha

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Looks like the Giants draft board has been turned over to the other guy. Fortunately this is only a mock draft, because so far the Giants first two picks here have been God-awful.

Let me remind everyone that the Giants gave up the second most sacks in NFL history. Am I the only one who recognizes that this is an unspeakably brutal OLine?

Runyon will be an improvement inside but this unit needs way more help than just him. Elumunor is a career journeyman who’s best suited to being a back up.

WTF good does it do to draft a WR when the piss-poor OLine can’t protect the mediocre scrub QB?

As for the next pick, I have no earthly idea why anyone would ever take Penis Rakestraw ahead of the far superior Mikey Sanristil and Kamari Lassiter, but I suppose it’s a marginally better choice than drafting a punter in the 2nd round.
You seriously just called him Penis Rakestraw. Grow the f*** up man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad