NFL: 2024 NFL draft discussion thread, Draft begins 4/25 8pm, 4/26 6pm, 4/27 12pm

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bears giving me hope for the first time in a long time.

Really like Odunze's routes. He's got the attention to detail to be a consistent WR for a long time.
He'll high point balls and get after contested catches, too. I think his quickness might be a bit overstated watching the tape though.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
For the record, I can see why so many teams like McCarthy. He is a winner, a leader, a mobile QB and has a lot of upside due to how Michigan played.

But he also needs to sit for a year. At least. He'll also need to get a heck of a lot stronger.

Still not sold on him as a starter. But I can see him as a backup.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
IF WE TOLD THE VIKINGS WE WERE GONNA TAKE A JJ WHY DIDNT THEY TRADE TO THEM?!?!

WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN PENIX FURTHER BACK AND EXTRA PICKS!

AHHHHH THIS FRANCHISE AHHHHHH
If he's your guy, he's your guy.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I think Nix has to be happy as I think it's more likely now, he finds a team that takes him in round 1

Still several teams in need of QB and could also be guy who goes near end of 1st in a trade in situation

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
He'll high point balls and get after contested catches, too. I think his quickness might be a bit overstated watching the tape though.

Yeah I don't think he's super explosive but if he can be a Anquan Boldin type who eats up those 10-15yd recs I'll be very happy.

Loaded at recievers..only 1 ball

And a whole wide football field to throw it to.

Reactions: GKJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad