GDT: 2024 NCAA Frozen Four National Title (BC vs DU: Championship game 4/13 @ 6pm ET, ESPN2 & ESPN+)

Who will win the 2024 NCAA Hockey Title?

• Boston College Eagles

Votes: 123 57.5%
  • Michigan Tech Huskies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisconsin Badgers

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Quinnipiac Bobcats

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Michigan State Spartans

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Western Michigan Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Dakota Fighting Sioux

• Michigan Wolverines

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • Denver Pioneers

Votes: 24 11.2%
  • Cornell Big Red

• Boston University Terriers

Votes: 29 13.6%
  • Minnesota Golden Gophers

Votes: 6 2.8%

• Total voters

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Cohen can f*** off. Mose absolutely deserves a penalty but he comes closer to missing the hit than making head contact

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
I see we have a mess of bandwagoneers hopping on this poll ... ;)
the winky face does not absolve you of the massive offense I take this statement!

Not a great first 30 minutes, but they got their feet under them. Good tune up for the trap QU or Wisco will run against them

Reactions: William H Bonney

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Bump ties it after an unfortunate MSU bounce off the defender's skate

Colangelo with the snipe to beat Augustine. Bump set that up. Western Michigan back on top

Wieters

Mar 2, 2024
When their 4 good players get going, it looks pretty tough to stop.
I don't disagree with this concept generally, but this isn't how I saw the game today. At least two of their "four good players" were puking all over themselves for the first two and a half periods. It was the defense and Fowler who kept them in the game. Fowler is perhaps the best keeper in t he NCAA as a freshman, and the defense is the best in the country at killing PPs. That's what elevates this BC squad from being a collection of high-skill offensives players to once of the most complete college hockey teams in recent memory.

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
I don't disagree with this concept generally, but this isn't how I saw the game today. At least two of their "four good players" were puking all over themselves for the first two and a half periods. It was the defense and Fowler who kept them in the game. Fowler is perhaps the best keeper in t he NCAA as a freshman, and the defense is the best in the country at killing PPs. That's what elevates this BC squad from being a collection of high-skill offensives players to once of the most complete college hockey teams in recent memory.
I think that's what most people don't realize about BC this year. They won probably 50% of their games with 1-2 of their top 4 offensive guys having an off night. They also score in a flurry a ton. They probably only played about 10-12 complete games all year but have so much talent, they've been able to dominate for 10 minutes of games and put teams away

Reactions: William H Bonney

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Sparty!!!

Great rush by Levshunov to make that goal happen for MSU. Granted, it was an easy pass thanks to WMU inexplicably sleeping there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad