Golf: 2024 Masters Tournament - Scottie 'Tiger' Scheffler Edition

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
It would have been really nice & respectful of them to let Tiger have the early tee time Thursday, knowing how long it takes him to prepare the next day. Instead, we have a stiff as all hell Tiger having to deal with 23 holes today. Ridiculous. :facepalm:

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Yeah, would you want Scottie?

He has 8 career wins and has only won 2 of 8 tournaments this year. It's very hard to win. Golf isn't like Tennis where the #1 ranked guy wins most weeks.
I'll take Scottie.

I agree with you in general, but he's gone W, W, T2, now leading. Great results at Augusta previously.

I would say its about even money on him winning this week. I think he gets it done, tough conditions generally suit him as he doesn't make the mistakes other guys make.

As I say this he misses a 3 footer lol oops hopefully that doesn't linger.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Happens allll the time with Rory. On his approach shot into 11 after a huge drive. The broadcast is talking about how this has to be a knockdown shot, and that he can't go high with it. He goes high with it anyway - dunks it into the water way short.

So frustrating. And it's a double bogey...

Last edited:

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Major kudos to Tiger for gutting out 23 holes of golf today & sitting in the top 25 at the moment. :handclap:History has been made.......24 straight made cuts at Augusta!
It’s really incredibly impressive.

Basically played one competitive round this year. Comes out and beats the last 4 major champions through two rounds

Not sure if his health will keep up this weekend but watching him fight is awesome.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Idk if he can catch Scottie, but wow, Bryson might've just salvaged his chances of winning.

Holeing out on 18 from ~100 yards after punching from the woods for a 3. He looked like he was gonna drop to all the way to -1 after really shitting the bed on the back9

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
So glad that Bryson's still going to be a factor tomorrow after that bomb. We are better off because of it.

Going only off of eye test, Aberg appears to be the most in control of his ball of the leaders, despite his inexperience. I think he's got a real shot. Otherwise, I guess I'd like to see Scottie close it out and validate his play over the last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad