GDT: 2024 IIHF World Championship - Czechia

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Once you saw him starting to look half dead before the second faceoff on that power play you knew it was going to happen.
Canadians dont know what they're doing trying to hurt Nico (Damon dont say anything)

ea52ac2a-a307-46d1-bce1-50a891b52a32_text.gif

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Holy shit, Austria lost in regulation to Great f***ing Britain?

If they beat them in regulation, like every other team did, they would have tied Finland in points and had the tiebreaker.

Finland still has a game vs the Swiss, but instead of being a crucial game with the Finns fighting to stay alive, it now only (maybe) has an effect on the Swiss’ final standings.

IMG_7145.jpeg

Edit: And the Brits are still in 15th after the win, so they don’t avoid relegation after this. Nice of them to win one though I guess.

Last edited:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I don't know who handles the commercials for the ESPN broadcast of today's Sweden/Slovakia game but they just showed a commercial for some product called Cheesestrings and it featured a woman being offered various items to trade them each one getting stranger from the last until she is offered "Cthulhu the eater of worlds" and a big green eye looks through a hole in the office wall. I can honestly say this is the first time I've ever seen Cthulhu mentioned in anything even semi-mainstream.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Nico injured..

Edit: He got hit from bit of a blind angle. He left to go the bench and looked kinda dozy.

I dont think the initial contact was head but he mightve hit something on the follow up.

He played one more shift after SUI got up by two but I hope there wont be any setbacks before semifinals.

Last edited:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Nico injured..

Edit: He got hit from bit of a blind angle. He left to go the bench and looked kinda dozy.

I dont think the initial contact was head but he mightve hit something on the follow up.

He played one more shift after SUI got up by two but I hope there wont be any setbacks before semifinals.
Did he finish the game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad