WJC: 2024 IIHF U20 World Championship, Division I B

tornaado66

Dec 12, 2019
Tallinn, Estonia
Wtf has just happened in the end of the game? Polish D just grabbed an Italian player with two hands and pushed his head to the board. The kid is taken away with emergency and there's no penalty???
It looks like he hurt his back by going awkwardly into the boards . I dont see any head contact. There was no good camera angles on the stream, but I think it would be at most a minor penalty.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
It looks like he hurt his back by going awkwardly into the boards . I dont see any head contact. There was no good camera angles on the stream, but I think it would be at most a minor penalty.
I agree. Clear 2 minutes for interference. Injury was unfortunate. :/

Reactions: tornaado66

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Likely a longshot in terms of NHL potential since this was the Division 1B tournament but was there anything to see in Italy's Alessandro Segafredro?

Five goals in five games playing with Tommaso De Luca and has also played briefly in the Swiss League.

Took a shot at playing in North America and had 10 points in 17 games for Seattle as a 16/17-year-old but then didn't stick with Winnipeg or Prince Albert the following year.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
He is Brynas' starting goalie and felt the club season is more important which, in his case, is probably true.

Yep. Makes a lot of sense. And by the looks of things, it doesn't seem like him playing for Italy would have made a difference in terms or promotion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad