Prospect Info: 2023 World Junior Championship

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
With so few prospects and all limited to one team I'd recommend having a list of draft eligible players on hand to at least get some viewings on possible future ducks. Could be fun.
Great point! There will be quite a few draft eligibles, so checking them out should be interesting.

Reactions: Static

goonsaredumb

Sep 30, 2022
3 Prospects So Far, probably 2-3 future Ducks out there too of course there's no way to know who they'll be so it'll be fun paying attention to all the draft-eligible prospects not knowing who it will be.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
This Canadian team is huge
1671493726197.png

goonsaredumb

Sep 30, 2022
GAUCHER IS UNBELIEVABLE

He should get the secondary assist on that goal as well lol
I feel like Gaucher put a lot of focus into his defensive game last year which led to a downtick in production which to someone who wasn't paying attention could've looked like a regression as a player, but this year he's managed to put it all together and become both an offensive threat and a defensive threat and became a real two-way threat, I feel better and better about that pick every time I see the kid play, I think he's starting to shatter through that "bottom 6 ceiling" potential he was expected to have on draft day, one of my favorite prospects for sure.

Stankoven makes Zellweger look like a giant

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Korchinski is huge, looks really good he could fill out and be scary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad