Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
New series, new thread.

Your probables are:

Game 1 - Monday @ 8pm ET/5pm PT - Gausman (1-1, 1.35 ERA) vs Javier (1-0, 4.24 ERA)
Game 2 - Tuesday @ 8pm ET/5pm PT - Bassitt (1-2, 7.63 ERA) vs Urquidy (1-0, 2.35 ERA)
Game 3 - Wednesday @ 8pm ET/5pm PT - Berrios (1-2, 7.98 ERA) vs Garcia (0-2, 7.71 ERA)

The team then has Thursday off before heading to New York for a weekend series vs the Yankees.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
DFA Luplow and bring Lukes back up. Or just carry an extra pitcher because the Jays are 30th in pinch hitting and we don't really need that extra bat like other teams do.

Sure Luplow could turn it around, but I'm not willing to invest in the pain to maybe get something out of him in 1-2 months.

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
DFA Luplow and bring Lukes back up. Or just carry an extra pitcher because the Jays are 30th in pinch hitting and we don't really need that extra bat like other teams do.

Sure Luplow could turn it around, but I'm not willing to invest in the pain to maybe get something out of him in 1-2 months.
Can't

Only LAA is allowed the extra pitcher.

OTH, Luplow is a LHP masher who isn't mashing while doing very little beyond that. I'd be all for bringing someone else up to try something different.

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
How is the new look Rogers center if anyone has been, have seen social media stuff and the outfield feels like a completely new park basically.

Can't wait to see what it looks like when phase 2 is done

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Can't

Only LAA is allowed the extra pitcher.

OTH, Luplow is a LHP masher who isn't mashing while doing very little beyond that. I'd be all for bringing someone else up to try something different.
Oh I didn't know that, thanks.

McFly2544

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Burlington, ON
Lukes is better off getting regular at-bats in Buffalo than the extremely limited playing time as the 26th man…Luplow is fine there for now

Hoverhand

Barry Trotzky
Dec 6, 2015
Ontario
Lukes is better off getting regular at-bats in Buffalo than the extremely limited playing time as the 26th man…Luplow is fine there for now
Lukes turns 29 in July, I don't think it particularly matters if he garners more ABs or not. His ceiling is probably a useful 4th OF. I would even make the opposite case that he needs to get used to playing more sporadically. I remember Whit saying last year that it was a big adjustment for him coming into Toronto.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I am not well versed in whats going with he jays...but wasn't Bassit brought on with considerable expectation? what happened? Or is it just been one game disaster and that's it since it's still early?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
While a series against the Astros is never "easy" it is nice to avoid Valdez this time.

...Though their rotation is so deep i'm not sure it even matters.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Athletes should never do social media.
The one reply that posted his stats with a comment of "looks like ur daughter isn’t the only one in ur family who throws trash" is ****ing gold lmao.

Entitled rich whiner is what he is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad