Blue Jays GDT: 2023 v12 | Sun, Oct 1 | vs TB *Last Regular Season Game* | 3:00pm ET/12:00pm PT | Lopez vs Parsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
This series:

Today - 6:30et/3:30pt - Bassitt vs Glasnow
Saturday - 4et/1pt - Ryu vs Littell
Sunday - 1et/10pt - Kikuchi vs Bradley

Then it's home to face the Yankees from Tuesday to Thursday before the Rays provide the final opponent of the regular season from Friday to Sunday.

Reactions: Da Cool Rula

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Varsho swinging at a ball in the dirt a foot before the plate. Chapman can't hit a ball up in the strike zone to save his life. I'm curious who on this team has made mid season adjustments at all at the plate.. it's been a long season so I am sure someone has, just hard to remember.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Varsho swinging at a ball in the dirt a foot before the plate. Chapman can't hit a ball up in the strike zone to save his life. I'm curious who on this team has made mid season adjustments at all at the plate.. it's been a long season so I am sure someone has, just hard to remember.

Biggio

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
These Rays jersey’s are much better than their normal ones

I remember when they were the regular jerseys for the team's first few years and everyone ripped them to shreds. (full disclosure: I always liked the manta ray logo and the rainbow gradients)

It's always funny that you can take a jersey in any sport that was hated in its time, give it 20 years of distance an suddenly it's cool.

Reactions: the valiant effort

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
This looks like a repeat from last night. AKA this lineup is trash against elite starting pitching.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Imagine how good this team could’ve been with just slightly better offense.

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
yeah, they had him on the ropes. Here's hoping for a big hit to drive a couple or more in.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
What a bunch of fantastic plate appearances from the top of the order here. They took alot of close pitches and it paid off.

They also seemed to lean on Glasnow and saw his command was fading.

Terrible ball 1 call on Varsho there.

Reactions: canucksfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad