2023 Training Camp: Hope Springs Eternal

Bronson

Apr 5, 2007
I hope we sign Zsombor Garat. Great name and the first Hungarian hockey player I've heard of to even make it to a training camp.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Just realized Timashov is back at camp, this guy is a Lou soldier if I’ve ever seen one.

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
I think he’ll pair up nicely with Adong Song.
Damn it! My name is Andong, not Adong

I can finally come clean, I’ve been using LeeRoggy as my pen name and just waiting to get even with that Hobart grad. Cornell rules!

And for all you critics . . . at least I was drafted! None of you were!

scott99

May 13, 2005
So excited we can finally see the guys on the ice again, some good videos on Twitter today. Also, Islanders play the Rangers on 9/26, on Tuesday, can’t wait.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
If you hit the panic button over Palmieri being out for the past two days of training camp, yer dumb

Also its nice to see progress out of Dufour and Holmstrom. Same with Maggio.

Last edited:

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Sorry, I quickly misread your post as Palmeri being out for the year and almost did hit the panic button!
Hang on I worded it like shit. My bad. Camp is camp. remember we didn't see Martin and Varly practice much last pre-season IIRC.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Not for nothing, but Stefan has a habit of gassing up players during camp that will just garner clicks for his ad-riddled articles later.

I want to know how badly Scott Mayfield regressed after signing through 2030 this offseason so I can schedule out my liver screenings for the next 7 years.
I'd take 1000 more Rosners than Staples and Kurz's who don't know a lick about this team.

Reactions: JKP and Kevin27NYI

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I'd take 1000 more Rosners than Staples and Kurz's who don't know a lick about this team.
I think Kurz and Staple know about the team but aren’t in the business of sugarcoating to drive traffic. They are a little more conservative in how they view things.

Reactions: Lek and Kevin27NYI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad