Prospect Info: 2023 Southeast Rookie Showcase | September 15th -18th | Hertz Arena in Estero, FL

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
could someone post the rosters?
The roster wasn't named yet, but it should probably look something like this

F: Ethan Gauthier, Ethan Hay, Lucas Edmonds, Jack Finley, Max Groshev, Jaydon Dureau, Ilya Usau, Bennett MacArthur, Tristan Allard, Gage Goncalves, Waltteri Merela, Shawn Element

D: Dyllan Gill, Roman Schmidt, Jack Thompson, Max Crozier, Declan Carlile, Emil Martinsen Lilleberg

G: Hugo Alnefelt

Reactions: JFleegs

aylib

Mods are lame
Mar 26, 2002
St. Pete, FL
Trying to find info regarding tickets, unsuccessfully so far, does anyone have any experience with these types of events?

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Trying to find info regarding tickets, unsuccessfully so far, does anyone have any experience with these types of events?
I don’t believe there are any tickets. According to the information in the link “admission to all games is free and open to the public.” The games will also be live streamed.

Reactions: aylib

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Perds roster for rookie showcase

Before departing for Florida, the prospects will hold a practice on Sept. 14 (10 a.m. CT) at Centennial Sportsplex. Nashville will face off against prospects from the Carolina Hurricanes, Tampa Bay Lightning and Florida Panthers in the showcase, playing each team once during the four-day event held at Hertz Arena. Nashville will play Tampa Bay on Sept. 15 at 3 p.m. CT; Florida on Sept. 16 at 5 p.m. CT; and Carolina on Sept. 18 at 9 a.m. CT.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Joe Carroll and Louka Henault seem like good players to invite.

Solar Bear signee Ryan Cox is maybe a little too old, and didn't put up the numbers in the NCAA. Possibly a Syracuse camp invitation.

Last edited:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Invitee Ben Gaudreau is a former 2021, 3rd round pick for SJ. Like Lilleberg, he did not receive a contract from his draft team back in the spring.

Played for Canada's U-18 team in 2021 where he won gold and was awarded top goaltender of the tournament

He backed up Thomas Milic on the WJC team this last season

Last edited:

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
Although I like the additions of our new 4th liners I’d really like to see someone other than stopgap players step forward- organization developed guys such as Goncalves, Finley, Edmonds, Thompson or Carlisle. Or a new import like Merela.

anyway, how do we watch this thing?

Last edited:

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Although I like the additions of our new 4th liners I’d really like to see someone other than stopgap players step forward- organization developed guys such as Goncalves, Finley, Edmonds, Thompson or Carlisle. Or a new import like Merela.

anyway, how do we watch this thing?
Usually on one teams website. It's always streamed by one of the teams participating in the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad