Prospect Info: 2023 Rookie Faceoff at Henderson/Summerlin

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Can't wait -hockey season begins early. Got seat in first row.

Talec

Jun 18, 2016
Hello,

Ducks fan here, I'd like to ask a question about the tickets being sold for the City National Arena.

Do you know the tickets for the Arena can be resold/transferred? Are they even selling tickets for Sunday as it's only COL vs ANA that day?

Thank You

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Hello,

Ducks fan here, I'd like to ask a question about the tickets being sold for the City National Arena.

Do you know the tickets for the Arena can be resold/transferred? Are they even selling tickets for Sunday as it's only COL vs ANA that day?

Thank You
Tickets get downloaded to you via the AXS app. They can always be transferred. Don't know about the Sunday game. You should probably call the box office, tickets went on sale to the public this morning.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
All I have seen is tickets to VGK games at the DLC. I've seen nothing (publicly available) about games at CNA (for the non-VGK teams Fri-Sun, nor all the Monday games).

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Man its really really stupid that I, as a fan of both the Golden Knights and the Ducks can't watch one of my team's prospects play in arena ten minutes from my house because I'm not a season ticket holder of the Golden Knights and the Knights prospects aren't even playing on Sunday.

Reactions: hangman005

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
No real surprises or standouts from last night, aside from maybe Hemmerling. Cheveldayof stood out in some good ways, and some not so good ways.
Good game from Brisson, Demek,Chayka,Cormier as is to be expected.
I'm expecting big things from Sapovaliv so he was a bit quiet.

IdyllwildEcho

Oct 1, 2022
Anyone selling a ticket for Sunday (tomorrow) vs the Ducks? I’m here in town for the rookie games and want to see the game tomorrow. Cheers

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
No real surprises or standouts from last night, aside from maybe Hemmerling. Cheveldayof stood out in some good ways, and some not so good ways.
Good game from Brisson, Demek,Chayka,Cormier as is to be expected.
I'm expecting big things from Sapovaliv so he was a bit quiet.
Was at both games. Sharks rookies are huge, but even though we lost 5-1 I was more impressed with Ducks. Thought Cormier is very polished and a mini-Theodore. Brisson is good but somewhat one-dimensional. Some of ours look quite talented and, while likely projects, seems to have real skills and are great skaters. A little disappointed in Sapoviliv, to be honest. But it's early.

Sharks goalie looked good, ours not so much, most if not all of Sharks goals were weak except maybe the first.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Was at both games. Sharks rookies are huge, but even though we lost 5-1 I was more impressed with Ducks. Thought Cormier is very polished and a mini-Theodore. Brisson is good but somewhat one-dimensional. Some of ours look quite talented and, while likely projects, seems to have real skills and are great skaters. A little disappointed in Sapoviliv, to be honest. But it's early.

Sharks goalie looked good, ours not so much, most if not all of Sharks goals were weak except maybe the first.
Just watched the stream. That Febreezi kid was not so fresh last night, with an own goal and a screen on Papirni, to be fair. Though yeah the Sharks goalie was much better.

It was basically Brisson and Cormier vs a bunch of high picks. I'm liking what I see from Cormier, and if his decision making gets a bit quicker, he could be a good one. Brisson can stand to use his linemates a bit better, and try to be sneaker and escape coverage to use his shot.

I thought weisblatt and bordeleau pushed them around all night. Fleming and Primeau were the only ones showing physicality.

Sapo had a nice read to set up the only goal. I think his skillset will be more evident in a few preseason games. Hopefully he can be another Nick Roy

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Just watched the stream. That Febreezi kid was not so fresh last night, with an own goal and a screen on Papirni, to be fair. Though yeah the Sharks goalie was much better.

It was basically Brisson and Cormier vs a bunch of high picks. I'm liking what I see from Cormier, and if his decision making gets a bit quicker, he could be a good one. Brisson can stand to use his linemates a bit better, and try to be sneaker and escape coverage to use his shot.

I thought weisblatt and bordeleau pushed them around all night. Fleming and Primeau were the only ones showing physicality.

Sapo had a nice read to set up the only goal. I think his skillset will be more evident in a few preseason games. Hopefully he can be another Nick Roy
I was actually hoping Mason Primeau can be a late blooming Roy as well.

I had not heard about Fabrizi before last night. He's a big kid but he looked lost, though we need to cut him some slack as it was his first VGK game.

Talec

Jun 18, 2016
Anyone selling a ticket for Sunday (tomorrow) vs the Ducks? I’m here in town for the rookie games and want to see the game tomorrow. Cheers
I'm also looking for tickets for today and tomorrow's Ducks game at the City National Arena

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Brisson saved his best for last. He went from looking like Cammalleri the other night to baby Marchessault, and played well with Sapo, too. Brabanec and Demek had good games as well.

Fleming stood out all game. He was nasty start to finish.

Cormier was undisciplined and took 3 bad penalties. Nice rush at the end though. Oh well. The kid isn't Bobby Orr so I'll give him a break for an off (k)night

Last edited:

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Brisson saved his best for last. He went from looking like Cammalleri the other night to baby Marchessault, and played well with Sapo, too. Brabanec and Demek had good games as well.

Fleming stood out all game. He was nasty start to finish.

Cormier was undisciplined and took 3 bad penalties. Nice rush at the end though. Oh well. The kid isn't Bobby Orr so I'll give him a break for an off (k)night
Cormier reminds me a little bit of Tony DeAngelo. Small, offensively gifted, needs to work on the defensive end board battles. Hopefully, he can turn into the next Shea Theodore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad