Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season VIII - Chaim Bloom FIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.

IveGotToBeMe

Jul 1, 2012
RI
Chris Hansen has his own problems to worry about, and they’re considerably more troubling than whether Cora remains employed at Fenway.
three points in response
1 - must remember to put laughing emoji or /s so posts are interpreted as such
2 - your "facts" about Hansen are not entirely accurate
3 - Cora still sucks regardless of #1 and #2 above

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Chris Hansen: Take a seat. What are you doing here, Wander? What's the plan tonight?
Wander Franco: Nothing, just came to hang out
Chris Hansen: Well I have the chat logs

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: McGarnagle

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Chris Hansen: Take a seat. What are you doing here, Wander? What's the plan tonight?
Wander Franco: Nothing, just came to hang out
Chris Hansen: Well I have the chat logs
Every so often, I’ll go on YouTube and rewatch the old TCAPs.

He’s done a couple of follow up series since that, but nothing beats the originals.

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
if they sign Ohtani the defense will once again be trash with both Devers and Yoshida needing to play the field. I don’t really think he’s a roster fit unless you trade Yoshida.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Because I hate his face.

In other news

View attachment 743519

Well time to get some of the major leaguers to join too. Devers ass should be there.

The defense being atrocious is unacceptable.

View attachment 743519

Well time to get some of the major leaguers to join too. Devers ass should be there.

The defense being atrocious is unacceptable.
And then Devers can run a hitting camp for Story and we're back in business

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
if they sign Ohtani the defense will once again be trash with both Devers and Yoshida needing to play the field. I don’t really think he’s a roster fit unless you trade Yoshida.
Are we one or two free agents away from contending in 2024 and approaching the offseason as such? Because I'd go long on Shohei, live with poor defense in 2024 so in 2025 Shohei can either pitch for you, or if he doesn't ever pitch again, at least he'd give you alright corner OF defense.

Every so often, I’ll go on YouTube and rewatch the old TCAPs.

He’s don’t a couple of follow up series since that, but nothing beats the originals.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Given they were technically still in the race at that point, I can see why he'd get cold feet on trading Turner, though that would've been a great and much needed return.

Not selling high on Paxton and Kenley is inexcusable in retrospect. But again, I think he kind of was in a no-win position at the deadline. If he sold everyone when they were only about 2.5 or 3 games out at that point, they'd be killing him and the stands would've been emptied a month earlier. But given what's transpired since then, it obviously would've been the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad