Prospect Info: 2023 Pick 26 LW Quentin Musty

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
My local news does a bunch of Buffalo-related hockey coverage even though we're five hours away (and I'd say we definitely have more Rangers fans in the area) and they actually did a profile on Musty recently. I hadn't realized until I saw the interview just how dreamy he is:

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
I think because I knew Smith was going to be drafted by us this excited me way more. Great pick, with the potential to just explode. I think his top potential would be a Jason Robertson (big, not great skater). With him and Bystedt, Grier is adding some size (but also offensive players) with our flashy Smith/Eklund/Bordeleau guys.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
More info on Musty for you:

(my appearance on LOS)

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Not to overhype this kid but I noticed he had a higher points per game in the OHL this season than Shane Wright did in his draft year.

Reactions: sharks_dynasty

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
Not to overhype this kid but I noticed he had a higher points per game in the OHL this season than Shane Wright did in his draft year.
This is a home run pick. He is a big playmaking wing that will be in their top 6 for years.

Eklund and Musty as the top 6 LW’s are a great combo to start the rebuild with.

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
This is a home run pick. He is a big playmaking wing that will be in their top 6 for years.

Eklund and Musty as the top 6 LW’s are a great combo to start the rebuild with.
Hopefully. Apparently his acceleration might hold him back at the next level but they said the same thing about Jason Robertson (who Musty also scored more draft year points per game than).

lucky0slevin

Aug 9, 2011
Mono ruined my life at 27. Never been the same in the seven years since. Acquired some kind of autoimmune disease.
When covid was the talk of the town I had all covid symptoms but kept testing negative. Many many blood tests later showed i had caught mono (35 at the time) so this was the 2nd time catching mono (14 first time). I was a month on the couch with migraines, 0 energy and 0 appetite. Lost 37lbs. The strain was a secondary mono strain. The doctor said I could catch the 3rd strain also apparently....yet nobody in my entourage had mono it was super odd

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Hopefully. Apparently his acceleration might hold him back at the next level but they said the same thing about Jason Robertson (who Musty also scored more draft year points per game than).
Thornton had bad acceleration also, but being 6'4 is very helpful with that slow start once he got going lol.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad