• Diamondbacks in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
roberts should be fired just for bringing in barnes to pinch hit

Peralta has some of the most extreme platoon splits you'll see in a big leaguer and has sat against lefties for a lot of his career because of how bad he is against them. Only had 36 PA against lefties all season.

Barnes was the only right handed batter left on the bench. I'm not sure who else he could have went to in that spot

kingsholygrail

Predictable 1-2
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Peralta has some of the most extreme platoon splits you'll see in a big leaguer and has sat against lefties for a lot of his career because of how bad he is against them. Only had 36 PA against lefties all season.

Barnes was the only right handed batter left on the bench. I'm not sure who else he could have went to in that spot
Barnes is the worst hitter on the entire roster. Just because he's the last guy on the bench doesn't mean he should hit.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

barnes hit .080 against lefties this season with a .264 OPS. for his career, he's a .213 hitter against lefties. that's not someone you bring in to pinch hit when you have a rally going in an elimination game

peralta only had 35 ABs against lefties this season but hit .314 against them. leaving him in to hit would've been the better option by far

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad