Prospect Info: 2023 NHL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

evnted

Apr 14, 2016

pitre would be a nice pick. again, like the hameenaho one, i wouldnt really call it exciting, but im gonna have him ranked right in this range. really versatile. can play C or W, PP or PK, can man a checking role in a bottom 6 assignment but hes also shown he can keep up with higher end talent further up the lineup. its really minor and id never advocate for scouting off the top prospect game, but i do think its at least worth mentioning that it was pitre who was trusted to be the 3rd man on the bedard-benson line. hes smart, a good skater, loves to play physically. im sure you can tell i dont view him as an offensive standout but hes not low end or anything, he produced well especially at even strength, he'll have some impressive one on one moves at times, and in general hes just more efficient than he is flashy with how he generates scoring opportunities. good option for a guy who could clear space and do the dirty work to get the puck to some of our better talent while still offering decent offensive support for them

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
pitre would be a nice pick. again, like the hameenaho one, i wouldnt really call it exciting, but im gonna have him ranked right in this range. really versatile. can play C or W, PP or PK, can man a checking role in a bottom 6 assignment but hes also shown he can keep up with higher end talent further up the lineup. its really minor and id never advocate for scouting off the top prospect game, but i do think its at least worth mentioning that it was pitre who was trusted to be the 3rd man on the bedard-benson line. hes smart, a good skater, loves to play physically. im sure you can tell i dont view him as an offensive standout but hes not low end or anything, he produced well especially at even strength, he'll have some impressive one on one moves at times, and in general hes just more efficient than he is flashy with how he generates scoring opportunities. good option for a guy who could clear space and do the dirty work to get the puck to some of our better talent while still offering decent offensive support for them
Thanks for the thoughts! Maybe you’ve done it here before, but I’d be very interested to know who would be your preferred picks at #58.

If you’ve already shared that on here, don’t hesitate to just link me to your post, no need to re-write everything haha! Just very interested on your take on this!

Reactions: evnted

evnted

Apr 14, 2016
Thanks for the thoughts! Maybe you’ve done it here before, but I’d be very interested to know who would be your preferred picks at #58.

If you’ve already shared that on here, don’t hesitate to just link me to your post, no need to re-write everything haha! Just very interested on your take on this!
i had thrown some names out a little while back, and ive seen a bunch of great suggestions from others too, but its really hard to pin down an exact option given how late the pick is and how much could happen before it. i will definitely toss out a more defined list once day 1 wraps up. i think as an archetype my ideal pick would be someone with versatility, high compete, some scoring upside, not afraid to play an interior game. nothing new for this board, i know STI, Guadana, and a bunch others have long pushed for these types of players ever since we started to lock down who our true core is. a couple guys like Fisker Molgaard, Suniev, Terrance, Sawchyn, Rykov, Pekarcik, Cowan, Misiak, etc. would all fit that mold to a degree. i think a good chunk end up going before 58 but i doubt they all do. ill drop my top 100 in here a little bit later today, should give a clearer image of where i stand on some of the kids this year

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
i had thrown some names out a little while back, and ive seen a bunch of great suggestions from others too, but its really hard to pin down an exact option given how late the pick is and how much could happen before it. i will definitely toss out a more defined list once day 1 wraps up. i think as an archetype my ideal pick would be someone with versatility, high compete, some scoring upside, not afraid to play an interior game. nothing new for this board, i know STI, Guadana, and a bunch others have long pushed for these types of players ever since we started to lock down who our true core is. a couple guys like Fisker Molgaard, Suniev, Terrance, Sawchyn, Rykov, Pekarcik, Cowan, Misiak, etc. would all fit that mold to a degree. i think a good chunk end up going before 58 but i doubt they all do. ill drop my top 100 in here a little bit later today, should give a clearer image of where i stand on some of the kids this year
Thanks, I’ll look up all those guys. I’d be all over your writeup after day 1, that’s for sure! Thanks a lot for the insights!

Reactions: My3Sons and evnted

evnted

Apr 14, 2016
Thanks, I’ll look up all those guys. I’d be all over your writeup after day 1, that’s for sure! Thanks a lot for the insights!
i think the general range i have those players ranked is probably a bit higher than consensus so maybe im just being cautious with projecting how many options we'd have to pick from. fisker molgaard would probably be my top choice of the group (despite there being a lot of really solid options) so much so that i honestly wasnt gonna include him as an option for 58 because ive got this kid in the 20s but some of the most connected lists like bob's have him going late 40s/early 50s so while im still not getting my hopes up it seems its at least possible he could be there. that would be a total robbery at 58, if you remember kasper from last year hes basically just the lite version of him. would be a perfect fit anywhere in the lineup, at any position, hed easily match our tempo, hed finally be someone other than a 4th liner who could camp outside the crease for tap ins. id equate it to the effect lehkonen had for the avs

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village

Interesting stuff here. They’ll go with highest ceiling with later picks.

They had Seamus Casey going in the 1st round last year, no brainer to grab him in the 2nd round.

Should be a fun draft!

Yes. Always shoot for the moon in the later picks.

If you go for high floor, you may get more NHL level players but they'll be mostly tweeners and 4th liners. Might as well go for someone who will be more likely to bust, but have a chance of being a real player.

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
Now that the team is opening a cup window, I don't think "highest ceiling" is necessarily the criteria actually. I'd like to have a steady pipeline of young talent on ELCs filling out the bottom 6 and bottom 4 d pairs for the next 7 years.

With that said the talent level of the bottom 6 and bottom 4 d pairs is just getting higher and higher as the years go on and today's bottom 6er might not be capable of playing on a cup winning team's bottom 6 in 4 years.

Reactions: Oneiro

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Fisker Molgaard, Suniev, Terrance, Sawchyn, Rykov, Pekarcik, Cowan, Misiak
I like Sawchyn, Suniev, Terrance, Cowen(I don`t know, may be not), Misiak as 58 pick option from your list. Of course I`m not a fan of Cowen - his undersized part of body. His body is full undersized. And I don`t know how he will play his game in NHL.

And it`s really hard to understand who will and who will not be available. Would be great if Wahlberg\Edstrom are anailable in the moment. I know the chance is thin.
I dont think Molgaard will be available.

Last edited:

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg

If you go for high floor, you may get more NHL level players but they'll be mostly tweeners and 4th liners. Might as well go for someone who will be more likely to bust, but have a chance of being a real player.
questionable. Sometimes its really hard to find right player for breaking invisible wall. For example Tampa payed a lot for right role players and won it. If you have this type of players for free, you can save assets for something different. Price for good role players is bad on the market. It`s better to have them on controlling deals.

On the other hand, very talented player with huge upside give you fire depth for free.

It`s better for your scouting department to work hard, analyze and think 7 times before pick. We can pick 7 Seamuses Caseys, but they will not bring us Stanley Cup. We will not win it with 7 Michaels Mcleods too.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
for the first time in a long time, i want the team to target goalies. A strong goalie waiting in the wings would be huge and I’m not sold on anyone else in the system.
That's fair but I think you have to let the goalie prospects develop before you write them all off. At this point isn't Schmid the oldest one at 22 or 23? Daws, Malek, and Brennan are all in the line behind Schmid. Maybe none are great but they are all too young to close the book on them. NJ seems to take a goalie prospect each year and I expect this year will be no exception.

Lou Bloom

Oct 14, 2020

I’ve never been a fan of the ceiling vs floor debates. To me you should draft the player you believe in whether he’s a raw talent or a safe projection doesn’t matter.

evnted

Apr 14, 2016
alright everyone, as promised here's my final board. top 100 plus 15 honorable mentions.

really fun, talented class to scout, but not without some decent question marks. i could see this class breaking really well and going down as a memorable one, but i don't think it's completely guaranteed like others might say.

little bit of uprank for compete and versatility this year, otherwise pretty standard BPA approach with factors like fit/age/etc. tiebreaking closer placements. please don't hesitate to make any comments/ask any questions. i'll have day 2 targets ready once round 1 ends tomorrow (or if we somehow wind up back in the top 32 i'll scramble lol) and i'll offer any instant post-pick analysis i can

NamePositionLeagueTeam
1​
Connor BedardCWHLRegina Pats
2​
Matvei MichkovRWKHLSKA St. Petersburg
3​
Leo CarlssonCSHLÖrebro HK
4​
Adam FantilliCNCAAMichigan Wolverines
5​
David ReinbacherRDNLEHC Kloten
6​
Dalibor DvorskýCAllsvenskanAIK
7​
Zach BensonC/LWWHLWinnipeg Ice
8​
Eduard ŠaléRWCZEHC Kometa Brno
9​
Matthew WoodC/RWNCAAUConn Huskies
10​
Will SmithCUSHLUSNTDP
11​
Ryan LeonardC/RWUSHLUSNTDP
12​
Daniil ButLWMHLLoko Yaroslavl
13​
Colby BarlowLWOHLOwen Sound Attack
14​
Samuel HonzekC/LWWHLVancouver Giants
15​
Dmitri SimashevLDMHLLoko Yaroslavl
16​
Calum RitchieCOHLOshawa Generals
17​
Gabe PerreaultLWUSHLUSNTDP
18​
Nate DanielsonCWHLBrandon Wheat Kings
19​
Mikhail GulyayevLDMHLOmskie Yastreby
20​
Tom WillanderRDSWE J20Rögle BK
21​
Quentin MustyLWOHLSudbury Wolves
22​
Gavin BrindleyRWNCAAMichigan Wolverines
23​
David EdstromCSWE J20Frölunda HC
24​
Oliver MooreCUSHLUSNTDP
25​
Oliver BonkRDOHLLondon Knights
26​
Oskar Fisker MølgaardC/LWSHLHV71
27​
Brayden YagerC/RWWHLMoose Jaw Warriors
28​
Otto StenbergC/LWSWE J20Frölunda HC
29​
Étienne MorinLDQMJHLMoncton Wildcats
30​
Gracyn SawchynCWHLSeattle Thunderbirds
31​
Aydar SunievLWBCHLPenticton Vees
32​
Lukas DragicevicRDWHLTri-City Americans
33​
Bradly NadeauLWBCHLPenticton Vees
34​
Axel Sandin PellikkaRDSWE J20Skellefteå AIK
35​
Theo LindsteinLDSHLBrynäs IF
36​
Alexander RykovRWVHLChelmet Chelyabinsk
37​
Maxim ŠtrbákRDUSHLSioux Falls Stampede
38​
Danny NelsonCUSHLUSNTDP
39​
Jacob FowlerGUSHLYoungstown Phantoms
40​
Anton WahlbergC/RWSWE J20Malmö Redhawks
41​
Nick LardisRWOHLHamilton Bulldogs
42​
Hunter BrzustewiczRDOHLKitchener Rangers
43​
Ethan GauthierRWQMJHLDrummondville Voltigeurs
44​
Kasper HalttunenRWLiigaHIFK
45​
Michael HrabalGUSHLOmaha Lancers
46​
Charlie StramelCNCAAWisconsin Badgers
47​
Riley HeidtC/LWWHLPrince George Cougars
48​
Carey TerranceC/LWOHLErie Otters
49​
Easton CowanC/RWOHLLondon Knights
50​
Roman KantserovRWMHLStalnye Lisy Magnitogorsk
51​
Juraj PekarčíkC/LWSVKHK Nitra
52​
Jayden PerronRWUSHLChicago Steel
53​
Andrew CristallLWWHLKelowna Rockets
54​
Felix NilssonCSWE J20Rögle BK
55​
Caden PriceLDWHLKelowna Rockets
56​
Beau AkeyRDOHLBarrie Colts
57​
Coulson PitreC/RWOHLFlint Firebirds
58​
Damian ClaraGSWE J20Färjestad BK
59​
Jakub DvořákLDCZEBílí Tygři Liberec
60​
Lenni HämeenahoRWLiigaÄssät
61​
Trey AugustineGUSHLUSNTDP
62​
Carson BjarnasonGWHLBrandon Wheat Kings
63​
Tanner MolendykLDWHLSaskatoon Blades
64​
Andrew GibsonRDOHLSoo Greyhounds
65​
Martin MišiakC/LWUSHLYoungstown Phantoms
66​
Nico MyatovicLWWHLSeattle Thunderbirds
67​
Mathieu CatafordRWQMJHLHalifax Mooseheads
68​
Noah Dower NilssonC/LWSWE J20Frölunda HC
69​
Koehn ZiemmerRWWHLPrince George Cougars
70​
Carson RehkopfC/LWOHLKitchener Rangers
71​
Adam GajanGNAHLChippewa Steel
72​
Tuomas UronenRWLiiga Jr.HIFK
73​
Yegor RimashevskyLWMHLMHK Dynamo Moskva
74​
Felix Unger SörumLW/RWSWE J20Leksands IF
75​
Denver BarkeyC/LWOHLLondon Knights
76​
Daniil KarpovichLDMHLAvto Yekaterinburg
77​
Dylan MacKinnonRDQMJHLHalifax Mooseheads
78​
Kalan LindLWWHLRed Deer Rebels
79​
Timur MukhanovC/RWVHLOmskie Krylia
80​
William WhitelawRWUSHLYoungstown Phantoms
81​
Aram MinnetianRDUSHLUSNTDP
82​
Alex CiernikLW/RWSWE J20Södertälje SK
83​
Tristan BertucciLDOHLFlint Firebirds
84​
Andrei LoshkoC/RWQMJHLRouyn-Noranda Huskies
85​
Gavin McCarthyRDUSHLMuskegon Lumberjacks
86​
Matthew ManiaRDOHLSudbury Wolves
87​
Rasmus KumpulainenCLiiga Jr.Pelicans
88​
Jaden LipinskiCWHLVancouver Giants
89​
Jesse KiiskinenRWLiiga Jr.Pelicans
90​
Quinton BurnsLDOHLKingston Frontenacs
91​
Cam AllenRDOHLGuelph Storm
92​
Petter VesterheimCSWE J20Mora IK
93​
Noel NordhLW/RWSWE J20Brynäs IF
94​
Luca PinelliC/LWOHLOttawa 67s
95​
Luca CagnoniLDWHLPortland Winterhawks
96​
Emil JärventieLWLiiga Jr.Ilves
97​
Zeb ForsfjällCSWE J20Skellefteå AIK
98​
Tommaso De LucaCNLHC Ambrì-Piotta
99​
Carter SotheranRDWHLPortland Winterhawks
100​
Kalem ParkerRDWHLVictoria Royals
HMRodwin DionicioLD/LWOHLWindsor Spitfires
HMPaul FischerLDUSHLUSNTDP
HMBeckett HendricksonLWUSHLUSNTDP
HMEthan MiedemaLWOHLKingston Frontenacs
HMOndrej MolnárLWOHLErie Otters
HMVadim MorozRWKHLDinamo Minsk
HMJesse NurmiLWLiiga Jr.KooKoo
HMTyler PeddleLWQMJHLDrummondville Voltigeurs
HMDominik PetrCLiiga Jr.Lukko
HMScott RatzlaffGWHLSeattle Thunderbirds
HMIan ScherzerC/LWSWE J20Rögle BK
HMJayson ShaugabayC/RWUSHLGreen Bay Gamblers
HMCam SquiresRWQMJHLCape Breton Eagles
HMHoyt StanleyRDBCHLVictoria Grizzlies
HMJoey WillisCOHLSaginaw Spirit

Nubmer6

Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
questionable. Sometimes its really hard to find right player for breaking invisible wall. For example Tampa payed a lot for right role players and won it. If you have this type of players for free, you can save assets for something different. Price for good role players is bad on the market. It`s better to have them on controlling deals.

On the other hand, very talented player with huge upside give you fire depth for free.

It`s better for your scouting department to work hard, analyze and think 7 times before pick. We can pick 7 Seamuses Caseys, but they will not bring us Stanley Cup. We will not win it with 7 Michaels Mcleods too.
I feel like you get enoug failed 1st and 2nd rounders that often make good 4th liners (I.e. McLeod and Bastian).

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
alright everyone, as promised here's my final board. top 100 plus 15 honorable mentions.

really fun, talented class to scout, but not without some decent question marks. i could see this class breaking really well and going down as a memorable one, but i don't think it's completely guaranteed like others might say.

little bit of uprank for compete and versatility this year, otherwise pretty standard BPA approach with factors like fit/age/etc. tiebreaking closer placements. please don't hesitate to make any comments/ask any questions. i'll have day 2 targets ready once round 1 ends tomorrow (or if we somehow wind up back in the top 32 i'll scramble lol) and i'll offer any instant post-pick analysis i can

NamePositionLeagueTeam
1​
Connor BedardCWHLRegina Pats
2​
Matvei MichkovRWKHLSKA St. Petersburg
3​
Leo CarlssonCSHLÖrebro HK
4​
Adam FantilliCNCAAMichigan Wolverines
5​
David ReinbacherRDNLEHC Kloten
6​
Dalibor DvorskýCAllsvenskanAIK
7​
Zach BensonC/LWWHLWinnipeg Ice
8​
Eduard ŠaléRWCZEHC Kometa Brno
9​
Matthew WoodC/RWNCAAUConn Huskies
10​
Will SmithCUSHLUSNTDP
11​
Ryan LeonardC/RWUSHLUSNTDP
12​
Daniil ButLWMHLLoko Yaroslavl
13​
Colby BarlowLWOHLOwen Sound Attack
14​
Samuel HonzekC/LWWHLVancouver Giants
15​
Dmitri SimashevLDMHLLoko Yaroslavl
16​
Calum RitchieCOHLOshawa Generals
17​
Gabe PerreaultLWUSHLUSNTDP
18​
Nate DanielsonCWHLBrandon Wheat Kings
19​
Mikhail GulyayevLDMHLOmskie Yastreby
20​
Tom WillanderRDSWE J20Rögle BK
21​
Quentin MustyLWOHLSudbury Wolves
22​
Gavin BrindleyRWNCAAMichigan Wolverines
23​
David EdstromCSWE J20Frölunda HC
24​
Oliver MooreCUSHLUSNTDP
25​
Oliver BonkRDOHLLondon Knights
26​
Oskar Fisker MølgaardC/LWSHLHV71
27​
Brayden YagerC/RWWHLMoose Jaw Warriors
28​
Otto StenbergC/LWSWE J20Frölunda HC
29​
Étienne MorinLDQMJHLMoncton Wildcats
30​
Gracyn SawchynCWHLSeattle Thunderbirds
31​
Aydar SunievLWBCHLPenticton Vees
32​
Lukas DragicevicRDWHLTri-City Americans
33​
Bradly NadeauLWBCHLPenticton Vees
34​
Axel Sandin PellikkaRDSWE J20Skellefteå AIK
35​
Theo LindsteinLDSHLBrynäs IF
36​
Alexander RykovRWVHLChelmet Chelyabinsk
37​
Maxim ŠtrbákRDUSHLSioux Falls Stampede
38​
Danny NelsonCUSHLUSNTDP
39​
Jacob FowlerGUSHLYoungstown Phantoms
40​
Anton WahlbergC/RWSWE J20Malmö Redhawks
41​
Nick LardisRWOHLHamilton Bulldogs
42​
Hunter BrzustewiczRDOHLKitchener Rangers
43​
Ethan GauthierRWQMJHLDrummondville Voltigeurs
44​
Kasper HalttunenRWLiigaHIFK
45​
Michael HrabalGUSHLOmaha Lancers
46​
Charlie StramelCNCAAWisconsin Badgers
47​
Riley HeidtC/LWWHLPrince George Cougars
48​
Carey TerranceC/LWOHLErie Otters
49​
Easton CowanC/RWOHLLondon Knights
50​
Roman KantserovRWMHLStalnye Lisy Magnitogorsk
51​
Juraj PekarčíkC/LWSVKHK Nitra
52​
Jayden PerronRWUSHLChicago Steel
53​
Andrew CristallLWWHLKelowna Rockets
54​
Felix NilssonCSWE J20Rögle BK
55​
Caden PriceLDWHLKelowna Rockets
56​
Beau AkeyRDOHLBarrie Colts
57​
Coulson PitreC/RWOHLFlint Firebirds
58​
Damian ClaraGSWE J20Färjestad BK
59​
Jakub DvořákLDCZEBílí Tygři Liberec
60​
Lenni HämeenahoRWLiigaÄssät
61​
Trey AugustineGUSHLUSNTDP
62​
Carson BjarnasonGWHLBrandon Wheat Kings
63​
Tanner MolendykLDWHLSaskatoon Blades
64​
Andrew GibsonRDOHLSoo Greyhounds
65​
Martin MišiakC/LWUSHLYoungstown Phantoms
66​
Nico MyatovicLWWHLSeattle Thunderbirds
67​
Mathieu CatafordRWQMJHLHalifax Mooseheads
68​
Noah Dower NilssonC/LWSWE J20Frölunda HC
69​
Koehn ZiemmerRWWHLPrince George Cougars
70​
Carson RehkopfC/LWOHLKitchener Rangers
71​
Adam GajanGNAHLChippewa Steel
72​
Tuomas UronenRWLiiga Jr.HIFK
73​
Yegor RimashevskyLWMHLMHK Dynamo Moskva
74​
Felix Unger SörumLW/RWSWE J20Leksands IF
75​
Denver BarkeyC/LWOHLLondon Knights
76​
Daniil KarpovichLDMHLAvto Yekaterinburg
77​
Dylan MacKinnonRDQMJHLHalifax Mooseheads
78​
Kalan LindLWWHLRed Deer Rebels
79​
Timur MukhanovC/RWVHLOmskie Krylia
80​
William WhitelawRWUSHLYoungstown Phantoms
81​
Aram MinnetianRDUSHLUSNTDP
82​
Alex CiernikLW/RWSWE J20Södertälje SK
83​
Tristan BertucciLDOHLFlint Firebirds
84​
Andrei LoshkoC/RWQMJHLRouyn-Noranda Huskies
85​
Gavin McCarthyRDUSHLMuskegon Lumberjacks
86​
Matthew ManiaRDOHLSudbury Wolves
87​
Rasmus KumpulainenCLiiga Jr.Pelicans
88​
Jaden LipinskiCWHLVancouver Giants
89​
Jesse KiiskinenRWLiiga Jr.Pelicans
90​
Quinton BurnsLDOHLKingston Frontenacs
91​
Cam AllenRDOHLGuelph Storm
92​
Petter VesterheimCSWE J20Mora IK
93​
Noel NordhLW/RWSWE J20Brynäs IF
94​
Luca PinelliC/LWOHLOttawa 67s
95​
Luca CagnoniLDWHLPortland Winterhawks
96​
Emil JärventieLWLiiga Jr.Ilves
97​
Zeb ForsfjällCSWE J20Skellefteå AIK
98​
Tommaso De LucaCNLHC Ambrì-Piotta
99​
Carter SotheranRDWHLPortland Winterhawks
100​
Kalem ParkerRDWHLVictoria Royals
HMRodwin DionicioLD/LWOHLWindsor Spitfires
HMPaul FischerLDUSHLUSNTDP
HMBeckett HendricksonLWUSHLUSNTDP
HMEthan MiedemaLWOHLKingston Frontenacs
HMOndrej MolnárLWOHLErie Otters
HMVadim MorozRWKHLDinamo Minsk
HMJesse NurmiLWLiiga Jr.KooKoo
HMTyler PeddleLWQMJHLDrummondville Voltigeurs
HMDominik PetrCLiiga Jr.Lukko
HMScott RatzlaffGWHLSeattle Thunderbirds
HMIan ScherzerC/LWSWE J20Rögle BK
HMJayson ShaugabayC/RWUSHLGreen Bay Gamblers
HMCam SquiresRWQMJHLCape Breton Eagles
HMHoyt StanleyRDBCHLVictoria Grizzlies
HMJoey WillisCOHLSaginaw Spirit
great job! I don`t know how you guys can find effort to study more than 50-70 players. Hope you have a salary or know how monetyze it.

I feel like you get enoug failed 1st and 2nd rounders that often make good 4th liners (I.e. McLeod and Bastian).
It should be first rounders with specific skill set\physical talents. If you will draft Stankoven(for example) in first round and he isn`t good enough to play top-6 role, than he will not give you something to use him as bottom line player. But if you will draft players like Bastian only(love the guy), you will never got Bratt or Mercer. Mercer was a good two way player in the draft day btw.

evnted

Apr 14, 2016
great job! I don`t know how you guys can find effort to study more than 50-70 players. Hope you have a salary or know how monetyze it.
honestly its just a fun hobby for me. im in a number of different circles that like to talk prospects so its a great chance to hang with them and keep myself busy when i have some downtime. and keeping it a hobby i think makes me feel comfortable, say, going a week without doing it, or not having to put reports out regularly. i know i popped in this thread a little bit prior to the last couple weeks but it was pretty intermittent, i dont like feeling i have a responsibility to do this, i think id get tired of it. that said, the thrill of seeing someone you spent the year rooting for get drafted by your own team is pretty hard to match, even if i dial it back one day i dont think id ever want to go dark on the draft. and i never intend for it to get as big as it does lol the top 50 turns into a top 75 and then into a 100. keep having new names pop up as the year progresses that i dont wanna leave out

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
honestly its just a fun hobby for me. im in a number of different circles that like to talk prospects so its a great chance to hang with them and keep myself busy when i have some downtime. and keeping it a hobby i think makes me feel comfortable, say, going a week without doing it, or not having to put reports out regularly. i know i popped in this thread a little bit prior to the last couple weeks but it was pretty intermittent, i dont like feeling i have a responsibility to do this, i think id get tired of it. that said, the thrill of seeing someone you spent the year rooting for get drafted by your own team is pretty hard to match, even if i dial it back one day i dont think id ever want to go dark on the draft. and i never intend for it to get as big as it does lol the top 50 turns into a top 75 and then into a 100. keep having new names pop up as the year progresses that i dont wanna leave out
If you want to impress us let us know the next Sharangovich or Bratt that NJ is going to find in a late round and turn into a gem of a player.

• Haha
Reactions: Guadana and evnted

evnted

Apr 14, 2016
If you want to impress us let us know the next Sharangovich or Bratt that NJ is going to find in a late round and turn into a gem of a player.
ill try my best lol theres a couple names like kantserov, unger sorum, hendrickson who i wouldnt be surprised to see go on the later end and would probably be pretty decent upside swings. its weird how exciting our 5th and 6th round picks typically turn out to be, already loving the progression of filmon so far

Nubmer6

Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Ya know... you pop in here so infrequently and just spew out useful information.

How dare you. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad