2023 NHL draft prospects

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Who are some of the top USA defenseman?

I don’t know the whole nation very well. I don’t coach the ‘05’s anymore. But off the top of my head Carter Cwiklinski, Gavin Mccarthy(case’s brother) and Ryan Kates are very high end D in buffalo. Jason fritz as well.

Fischer and another kid who’s name I forgot on mission were very good

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

John Fisher

Nov 30, 2018
Not 05, but their is a late 04 that is committed to Michigan, name escapes me.

I don’t know the whole nation very well. I don’t coach the ‘05’s anymore. But off the top of my head Carter Cwiklinski, Gavin Mccarthy(case’s brother) and Ryan Kates are very high end D in buffalo. Jason fritz as well.

Fischer and another kid who’s name I forgot on mission were very good

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
Samuel Sisik looks like a very promising Slovak prospect. He’s a pure goal scorer currently playing in Austrian u18 league. 8 goals + 2 assists in 9 games. Compare these numbers to another Slovak prospect Martin Pospisil who scored at 0.5 ppg in the same league as 15/16 year old! Played for Slovak selects in WSI tourney and scored 4+8 in 5 games, next year played for Czech selects and scored 10+6 in 8 games.

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
Does Alex Ciernik have both German and Slovak citizenship? He was invited to a regional Slovak u15 camp earlier this year, but I'm not sure if he would actually be eligible to play for Slovakia at international stage.

dorsku

May 20, 2013
Emil Järventie looks very promising, heard that he is best finn in his age group at the moment. He played his first games in Finland's U16 league last weekend (mainly against 2 years older kids). 5 points after 2 games now.

Emil Järventie at eliteprospects.com

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Järventie is certainly at "need to see some more" for me. I don't see him exactly doing anything that crazy out there, but he's clearly able to play at CSM level quite well thus far and is able to play the game well. He seems to be moderately big for his age so that helps.

The 2005 age group for Finland is shaping up to be quite interesting in itself as well.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Dalibor Dvorsky has 16 points in 14 games in U16 league, quite solid numbers

Never seen him play but heard great things about him. League names can be misleading, the league he plays in (U16 div. 1 Stockholm region) is actually on par with U16 Elit.

Reactions: mirec04

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Yea I heard the Saskatchewan 05's are potentially the best crop in a long time.
Yup it's looking like a great class with Brayden Yager likely the main challenger to Bedard. Riley Heidt, Kalan Lind and Bauer Dumanski are also high end kids who should be high picks. Luke Korte and Sam Oremba need to grow but have 1st round talent then there's Ryker Singer who's from Sask but playing in Alberta with Lloydminster.

smf

Apr 3, 2019

Axel does hold up to expectations.

However Felix does not, you will continue to see him in academic teams for some years, but when international teams will be picked the hype circus will not be enough.

Would like to add William as someond to keep an eye out for if he can keep it together mentally
William Larsson at eliteprospects.com

dickiedunnwrotethis

It's gotta be true.
May 16, 2009
saskatoon
Yea I heard the Saskatchewan 05's are potentially the best crop in a long time.

You heard right. Best province-wide talent since the 1996 class. From the North I see four first round picks: Yager, Heidt, Dumanski, and Andresen. Depth at both skating positions and in particular with the dmen where several could be high 2nd round or possibly late 1st picks.

Reactions: Mercedes Benn

lostinwarsaw

A Slovak living in Belgium
Feb 26, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Sweden:
Otto Stenberg
Jacob Sagadin
Ludvig Andersson
Tom Wilander
Noah Berger

Finland:
Eetu Levänen
Valtteri Lehtosaari
Jesse Nurmi
Joel Tuomola

Czech:
Dominik Petr
Petr Pavelec
Adam Quick (Jehlička)
Eduard Šale
Tomáš Trunda

Slovak:
Dalibor Dvorský
Samuel Sisik
Martin Mišiak
Milan Tadeáš Jobek

Russia:
Daniil But
Matvey Michkov
Alexander Foroshchuk
Mikhail Gulyaev

Germany:
Alex Čiernik
Ciernik will represent Slovakia not germany.

Reactions: czech

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad