NFL GDT: 2023 NFC Divisional Round: (3) Detroit Lions vs (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

DET vs TB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
And yet still getting ready to.play for a spot in the NFC title game. A game that current Cowboys wonder what it's like to play in. Speaking of getting railed.by San Francisco....42-10, and SF let off the gas in the 4th. At least Tampa made them keep their starters in and played til the end with a couple drives to try and make it a one score game late.
I know from experience, Cowboys routed the Bucs last year for an opportunity to get f***ed by the 49ers. It is what it is.

Good luck to both overrated teams.

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
I know from experience, Cowboys routed the Bucs last year for an opportunity to get f***ed by the 49ers. It is what it is.

Good luck to both overrated teams.
Lol, so your response addressed nothing of relevance, and all you could do is bring up a game from a different season. About expected, but still pathetic. The only overrated team in this discussion is the laughable one you support.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Lol, so your response addressed nothing of relevance, and all you could do is bring up a game from a different season. About expected, but still pathetic. The only overrated team in this discussion is the laughable one you support.
And you think it’s relevant to bring up the Cowboys during a thread between the Bucs and Lions?

We really do live in everyone’s head rent free :D

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
And you think it’s relevant to bring up the Cowboys during a thread between the Bucs and Lions?

We really do live in everyone’s head rent free :D
Whining Cowboys fan comes on the divisional thread spouting how bad/ overrated the teams still playing are after thelr team got their doors blown off(by the 7 seed at home no less), then doesn't understand when other posters continually(and very easily) trash the Cowboys.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Whining Cowboys fan comes on the divisional thread spouting how bad/ overrated the teams still playing are after thelr team got their doors blown off(by the 7 seed at home no less), then doesn't understand when other posters continually(and very easily) trash the Cowboys.
Both teams are trash - that doesn’t have anything to do with the Cowboys :laugh: And who’s saying I don’t understand why you trash the Cowboys? I do… it’s cause we’re always on your mind ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Both teams are trash - that doesn’t have anything to do with the Cowboys :laugh: And who’s saying I don’t understand why you trash the Cowboys? I do… it’s cause we’re always on your mind ;)
What teams are not trash, by your estimation?

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Nah, it has plenty to do with the Cowboys lulz. You can no longer erroneously boast about how great they are, so you come on other threads to start shit and whine some more. Don't worry though, it's only 6 months until the annual Cowboy fan wheel of delusion once again moves back to the, "this is our year for sure" space.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Who cares about the Cowboys? They lost to the seventh seed, the Cowboys are irrelevent until at least next year.

And even if the winner here is pre-ordained to be a sacrificial lamb to the Niners... okay, and? At least the winner here will have made a conference final, an achievement that surpasses anything the Cowboys have done this century.

Last edited:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Who cares about the Cowboys? They lost to the seventh seed, the Cowboys are irrelevent until at least next year.

And even if the winner here is pre-ordained to be a sacrificial lamb to the Niners... okay, and? At least the winner here will have made a conference final, an achievement that surpasses anything the Cowboys have done this century.
Lions fans would probably run naked through the street for the right to get blasted in the NFC Championship

Most of them didn't expect a single playoff win, let alone two. Let em celebrate.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Lol, saying the Cowboys and Rams aren't trash while excluding 5 teams still playing (and arguably the best team in the league lol). Yeah, I think I'm done feeding this particular troll.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Lions activate league's all-time sacks per game leader(*) after being on IR all season
1705605454355.png

* statistic approximate. Minimum 9 games played. IDK, why don't YOU look it up

Reactions: BSHH

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Racking up big wins against Washington and Giants seems to be a big part of your formula. Ever consider that those teams suck?
A big part of my formula is having a good QB, which the Lions and Bucs do not have.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
You think Baker or Goff is better than Mahomes/Allen/Dak/Purdy/Stafford?
Goff is just as good as Stafford at this point and it's irrelevant anyhow because judging how good a team is simply based on their QB just doesn't work. Especially when most of these guys you listed aren't HOF level QB's.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Tampa will find playing against a team that is willing to tackle (and will be playing with a tanker truck worth of energy with that crowd behind them) you is noticeably harder than whatever the f*** Philly tried to do Monday night.

Lions 32-14

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad