Racing: 2023 Formula 1 Season

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017

Aston Martin have now confirmed that Drugovich will split testing duties with Alonso. I would imagine that they would've given it all to Alonso if they were confident with Stroll being healthy on time for the season start.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I hope McLaren finishes last. I absolutely despise Captain Tubbo (Zak Brown). Go back to being shitty at hockey.

Reactions: MXD

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
Help! (please if you can haha)

Does anyone have a good F1 fantasy pool site that isn't budget based? I'm looking for a site that allows each team to make their picks race to race with different drivers but not be tied to a budget.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Had no idea things got that heated in the new Netflix about Oscar Piestori

wild.......
the lawsuits
the $5 million
the buyouts

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Don't look now, but with Alonso the Aston Martin looks fast. Jumping out to a few points early could put them alongside Alpine and McLaren by the time Abu Dhabi rolls around.

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Stroll needed help getting out of the car after FP2. Have to think someone is talking to Aston Martin about that. Too much of a safety risk even if he wants to play through the pain.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I think you can call it progress for Aston Martin to qualify P5 ahead of both Mercs and most people seem to be disappointed with it.

Sargeant I thought was a pleasant surprise, although I was never in the same camp with people who believe he only got that seat due to his nationality.

I would have thought that de Vries will be much more ready for the first race given how much more experience he has of different categories than the other rookies. I still wouldn't be shocked if he beats Tsunoda over the season though.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad