GDT: 2023 ALDS: (1) Baltimore Orioles vs. (5) Texas Rangers

BAL vs TEX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
I successfully called Rangers over Rays because Texas just looks like a sharp, well-coached team whenever I've seen them, and they've played the O's well this year. Real good lineup and the pitchers that they have left are good ones. That said, I think the Orioles eek this series out in 5. But I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the Rangers win it either.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
I want the Orioles to win but this series scares me for them:

- Bochy is a playoff God. Off the top of my head, he has won 10 of the last 11 playoff series he has managed (Not counting the WC game as a series) with the only lost series against the 2016 Cubs.

- Very young Orioles team with an inexperienced manager going through its first playoff experience.

- Texas offence is really good.

Going with the Rangers in 5.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Former Astro Grossman hits a drive down first that is just fair for a double off Bradish. He gets out of the inning next batter.

If we somehow beat the Twins and potentially face the O's then that's 2 wins we will concede . We can't hit this kid .

I already love the atmosphere in Baltimore. Long Suffering fanbase finally gets rewarded this year. One reason I'm rooting for the Os in this series.
Same . It's awesome seeing PO baseball in Camden again. Like @Halladay said it's been too long

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
5 K for Bradish through 2. He brought his A game so far.

Good start for Heaney as well. 1.2.3 in the 2nd.

Another 1.2.3 for Heaney. The O's are kinda making this easy for him.

Last edited:

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Pulling Heaney. Going to another starter in Dunning

The prestigious Rags BP will get tons of work today. I'm sure everything will be smooth sailing from here on out for the Rangers.

Rags escape . 2-1 Rangers

Bradish out after 4 and 2/3rds.. Coulombe in. He immediately walks a guy.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad