Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Rangers in 3

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Seager crushed a double off top of the wall. just needed a little higher launch angle there.

e: off siri's wrist

MLB can't move tickets to playoff games. They are going for $7.00 and $10.00

I see it as a positive. Attendane is notably up from previous years and you can still find an affordable ticket without breaking the bank.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Jose Siri knows it's not an out if you catch a sinking line drive on a shorthop right? I've seen him do that multiple times this year.

Another error and Rangers are up 4-0, might be the dagger.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Something tells me those retro Devil Rays jerseys won't be worn tomorrow. Talk about inviting some bad karma, for a playoff game let's wear the uniform representing a period of time when this franchise was an absolute joke!

• Wow
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
Something tells me those retro Devil Rays jerseys won't be worn tomorrow. Talk about inviting some bad karma, for a playoff game let's wear the uniform representing a period of time when this franchise was an absolute joke!
Makes sense with the half empty stadium. Florida's just an awful market for baseball. Hearing the announcers making excuses made it worse. Whenever NY, Boston, Atlanta etc play there the place fills up with the opposing teams fans - they never seem to have a problem getting to the stadium.

Abysmal showing by Tampa - 4 errors really?

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad