GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:30pm 4/26/24 Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
I still don't know why Thomas is not in the lineup.

Another older "prospect" that the Kings treat like they'd treat a 19 year old CHL Black Ace. He is 24 years old (that ain't a kid) with two seasons worth of pro hockey, who gave the team a nice little boost when he was called up at the end of the year.

And immediately demoted back down.
Hiller does some odd sh*t. I could have sworn he coached under Babcock. Still can't believe he scratched Turcs after warm-ups and went 11-7. The last game of the season I believe. Just infuriating at times.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
In my ongoing processed meat telethon, Farmer John has donated a case of his delicious hot links to be delivered to the goaltender of your choice in a location of your choice at the conclusion of tonites game

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

21Dog

Mar 29, 2007
Tulare, Ca
In my ongoing processed meat telethon, Farmer John has donated a case of his delicious hot links to be delivered to the goaltender of your choice in a location of your choice at the conclusion of tonites game
According the immortal Vin, "the eastern most in quality, the western most in freshness."

• Haha
Reactions: chris kontos

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I’m continually mystified as to why Laferriere continues to get big minutes on scoring lines. He had a nearly disastrous game 2. A glaring -3 with a neutral zone turnover that directly led to a goal against.

I know he’ll be better next season, but this is the playoffs. No time to be overwhelmed.
He's been bad most of the season. Arguably the worst forward on the team.

I like him, I think he'll be a good player, but I don't understand the favoritism shown towards him. It's bizarre.

Reactions: lumbergh

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
He's been bad most of the season. Arguably the worst forward on the team.

I like him, I think he'll be a good player, but I don't understand the favoritism shown towards him. It's bizarre.
i think it's because he plays the system "right"

they place no value on what you could offer, they only value you doing what you're told

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
yeah draisaitl falls down as if shot what's new

he was literally trying to jump over him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad