GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm game 2 Edmonton leads 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Friday.

1714023307717.gif

Papa Mocha 15

I love the smell of ice in the morning.
Nov 27, 2008
Hanging with Brad Doty.
The announcers kept talking about the 800 looks that EDM has...they forgot that LA only needs one against a bad goalie and weak D. Their D is still shitty. Same story.

Maybe if they didn't pay certain players so much, they could actually have a balanced team or maybe afford a better glove side.

Glad Danualt seems ok.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Kopi, Kempe and Byfield 7 points between them. They stepped up huge tonight. Gonna need this line to be huge moving forward. Especially Kopi and Byfield Kempe cannot do it himself. And of course the second line as well. This should be our top six the rest of the way. Fiala was doing great with Moore and Danault before Arvy came back.

Kempe-Kopi-Byfield
Moore-Danault-Fiala

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
I'm thinking Cam still starts Friday, but I think the leash is extremely short. Thankfully the top line/Drew were on it today

Reactions: Surf Nutz

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
No. Rittich has only played 2 playoff games for his career, with the numbers being atrocious!
You’re joking right? That’s such a small sample size and both games were in different post seasons. I’m not saying they should play him, but he’s played pretty well this season and deserves a game.. hard to know if he plays next though. Maybe depending how game 3 goes he will get a look.

Last edited:

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
Talbot looked shaky to me even before the first goal. Got beat twice from far out.. I dont know, if he stumbles at beginning of next game I wouldnt hesitate to yank.. tell Rittich to prepare
Yep. He's still making some big saves (like that backdoor play on the PK in the 2nd), but he looks like he's doubting himself and losing track of plays

Speaking of that PK save, Lizotte just can't be trusted this time of year. Too many dumb penalties and he's not fast or skilled or sturdy enough to make up for his lack of size. That chance only happens because McDavid ran him right over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot