GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm game 2 Edmonton leads 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
PLD is honestly a disgrace of a player. And I know I’m a big fan of Fiala but I know if they move Fiala away from that disgraceful piece of shit then Fiala can probably start to play better. I’m super disappointed in byfield. For being the supposed prodigal son he has been trash
PLD is toxic. He shouldnt even be aroudn the team. Byfield has been invisible... does a few good things, but is not making any impact in the o-zone so far. I sort of forgot about him. Fiala is hardly noticeable either.

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
PLD is honestly a disgrace of a player. And I know I’m a big fan of Fiala but I know if they move Fiala away from that disgraceful piece of shit then Fiala can probably start to play better. I’m super disappointed in byfield. For being the supposed prodigal son he has been trash
Byfield's been a ghost since January.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
If that Talbot save doesn’t motivate the team to get skating again, then nothing will. Kings need to get back on the attack.

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
Only two words come to mind right now when it comes to PLD:

Playoff. Performer.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
This is a big period. Edmonton isnt playing well so its their best chance to get a leg up in the series heading home.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
PLD is a f***ing joke, I'd take just about any low tier center at less than half the cost and term over him rn. Its looking bleak as long as McDavid is in the lineup, he can just single handedly blow thru a 5 five man unit. Jonathan Cheechoo could come out of retirement and score at least 30 with McD as a center.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
42% on face off wins. Add that to the list of Kings getting their asses kicked

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
42% on face off wins. Add that to the list of Kings getting their asses kicked
This was something I really wanted addressed at the deadline. I mean if you're not going to use Kaliyev why not flip him for a faceoff guy/12th forward you'll actually use. But you know. This organization.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
Grundstrom playing 20 seconds but feeling good enough to stay seated on the bench is a weird decision.
At this point Thomas should be in over him but whatever, thought Grundstrom would have more juice after being out for so long.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Just think if your Dallas - you get best record and have to face VGK (about to go down 2-0 in the series) and see NYR playing the Caps.. thats got to piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad