GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm 5/1/24 Oilers lead 3-1

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I was fine when we were just losing straight up

But the last two games have ref fingerprints all over them and it’s not just the calls and no calls, that goal call was bunk and the slap shot with BSDs helmet off shows their awareness and attention to detail

no its ok he came up to dave after and went "i shoulda blown the whistle"

all's fair now! time for an edmonton power play!

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Luxmore has been so bad fir so long its incredible hes still in the leauge.

Nobody comes to these games to see the f***ing refs

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It feels like we just stand there and wait for the obvious McDavid to Draisatl pass and oops its in the net. It happens every kill where everything kinda just stops and we start waiting for them to score
They also have zone entries that are absolutely automatic. Don't know if you can attribute them to poor scouting or coaching but we cannot stop them from entering the zone.

PLD wasn't the weak link...it was the fricking Goaltending and at times shoddy Defense or non existent Offense

There's a few weak links. He is the highest paid weak link and his salary prevents us from having a goaltender. I gave him most of the season. He can't do the job. He has one point in this series, like how low can anyone's standards possibly be. ONE POINT.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Call me if there's a Miracle on Manchester 2.0 otherwise I'm going to bed cause its a early morning wake up call...see some of you in late June that's if the Kings don't squander their first rounder... and if that happens then LA won't draft until the 4th round...kind of like the 70's when trading them was a daily.yearly thing

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Whining about calls is the weak man’s road.
But when a ref is so consistently bad at his jib it makes ya wonder.
And i would NEVER blame any loss on the refs
Thats loserville. There part of the game and there would be no game without them but nobody pays to see the refs. The best refs are nearly invisible

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
If you’re not allowed to win the game then you absolutely jsut destroy McDavid and Draisaitl. If you’re a man and you’re getting absolutely robbed like this then do what you can and ensure they don’t go anywhere after this series.
Yea make sure mcdavid has a couple less teeth for next series. I like Mcdavid even but they have to go after him

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Both Moore and Roy have had awful body language and facial expressions all series. They look defeated. I don’t remember anyone on the cup teams looking like that, ever.

Reactions: funky

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Whining about calls is the weak man’s road.
Maybe if you’re blind and you have no grasp of context then I can see your point.

Both Moore and Roy have had awful body language and facial expressions all series. They look defeated. I don’t remember anyone on the cup teams looking like that, ever.
Matt Roy always looks dead. But Moore looks like hes on the verge of tears

Reactions: chris kontos

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Maybe if you’re blind and you have no grasp of context then I can see your point.

The calls are controversial but they keep giving up the same goal over and over again. So, why should anyone be sympathetic?

Yes you’re getting jobbed, but complaining about it is acting a bitch.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
RE: Moore and Roy, I'm not gonna get tough about body language. Everyone knows there are players letting the team down and it has to be tough to deal with that. They've done everything you could think of to get some of these guys going and their teammates continue to play half ass.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Pierre-Luc Dubois is the greatest clutch performer Rob Blake has ever seen. I’m sure he’s going to impose his dominance and will the Kings to win this series in 7. Or lead them to the golf course.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
I havent read any body blaming a loss on the refs only that the best refs are nearly invisible and the guys in this game want to be THE game

Jun 30, 2006
I guess the marching orders went out with Helene tweeting about the refs. “We were close but dammit those refs”

It’s always something when your team is ass. Good teams overcome BS.

Reactions: DoktorJeep

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
RE: Moore and Roy, I'm not gonna get tough about body language. Everyone knows there are players letting the team down and it has to be tough to deal with that. They've done everything you could think of to get some of these guys going and their teammates continue to play half ass.
Moore looks tired more than anything. It's gotta be exhausting fighting two opponents at once.

Reactions: shuchukfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad