GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm 5/1/24 Oilers lead 3-1

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GMdVE8JaIAAKeB3

Los Angeles Kings(43-27-11, 99pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Edmonton Oilers(49-27-6 104pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Rogers Place | Edmonton, AB
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West/ ESPN RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats

NH4znkr.png

8VEkgO9.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

asLp4cQ.png

XN2npCz.png

YPHAtd4.png

uaLJ1fm.png

Scratches: Arthur Kaliyev, Jacob Moverare, Aaron Dell
Injuries: Phoenix Copley
Covid: N/A

:edmonton

pOjQYTw.png

M8ypE3M.png

cJ5hE09.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Reactions: kingsholygrail

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Time to get drug out behind the woodshed for a nice clubbing one last time before a regime change. Hopefully.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
PLD isn't scratched???

What a mistake!

Why not use this opportunity to send a moors code message to upper management via a healthy scratch, while also simultaneously increase your chance of winning via said healthy scratch?

The fact that he's allowed to play tonight is contradictory to wanting to build a winning culture in LA

From symbolism to actual results, it makes absolutely no sense to play PLD tonight

He should have been left at the airport

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Instead of being Cucks this game we see the Kings get the doors blown off the hinges by seabass and there is no Harry to save Lloyd Christmas from the unspeakable things that go on in truck stop restroom stalls! Drew ordered boilermakers for the wrong group of truckers!

Reactions: DoktorJeep

GameNight

Dec 5, 2021
As much as I want Blake gone I can't wish for a loss in the playoffs. I hope they beat the snot out of the Oilers and win.

I hear ya, but this has got to be the least enjoyable playoffs ever. So many posters saw this coming as far back as November. It all came true.

The organization wants to win, but isn't serious about winning. If they were, they would have scratched PLD earlier in the series, called up Akil and Clarke blah blah blah. How many more times are we gonna say it?

So God willing, tonight is the final time we have to worry about PLD stepping out on the ice for the Kings.

I hope some big news gets announced on Friday.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Byfield leads all players in the series (on both teams) in plus/minus. By a good margin.

Reactions: Bandit

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I have a feeling I'm going to be busy with draft content after tonight.

If these clowns are still in charge, I hope they go with a CHL player. The CHL agreement would save us from the continued stupidity of teenagers in the AHL, a completely failed strategy still pushed by Blake, Nelly and Surfin Muzz.

But who am I kidding, watch them draft Michael Hage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad