GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm 5/1/24 Oilers lead 3-1

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
That Laf goal is typical of the type of goal LA scores against Edmonton in the playoffs.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
meanwhile kane crosschecks someone after every check, nurse grabs guys around the head after every whistle and the refs suck their thumbs

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
It must be embarassing for Thousand Oaks"ian"s to see Moore playing this bad
Nah. He's not doing much worse than most everyone else on the team and that slash gets let go more often than not. Very ticky tack. I'd get it if he caught the hands, but come on.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
shotchartp1.jpg

Outshooting them 10-5, but look at the quality of shots.

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
I don’t think there’s many on this team that are playing a good game right now. Spence in my eyes is looking like one of our better players you know things aren’t going to par. I’m really beginning to like Spence but there’s about 10 other players on this team. That should be putting up way better games.

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
So let’s talk entry draft. What team do you think ends up with our first round pick?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Already arguably the best dman for the Kings in the series, Jordan Spence tonight sporting the 100% CF% and no 0 regular or high danger against despite getting pushed up with Doughty against tougher comp and carrying Englund's worthless anchor ass around

Thank god we've kept him buried, can't bother playing kids, it's just unfair

You would think they'd look at Spence and Byfield and even in their limited times Clarke Thomas and Turcotte and go "huh maybe there's something here" but "nahhhhh feed Trevor Lewis, his time is coming" while next year we get towards the playoffs and they go "well the 25 year olds have no playoff experience for some reason"

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
shotchartp1.jpg

Outshooting them 10-5, but look at the quality of shots.
and even then, their sticks in lanes are impeccable

they get a tick on every single shot at worst

Already arguably the best dman for the Kings in the series, Jordan Spence tonight sporting the 100% CF% and no 0 regular or high danger against despite getting pushed up with Doughty against tougher comp and carrying Englund's worthless anchor ass around

Thank god we've kept him buried, can't bother playing kids, it's just unfair

You would think they'd look at Spence and Byfield and even in their limited times Clarke Thomas and Turcotte and go "huh maybe there's something here" but "nahhhhh feed Trevor Lewis, his time is coming" while next year we get towards the playoffs and they go "well the 25 year olds have no playoff experience for some reason"
that's why i'm kinda hoping for an unceremonial dumping here, maybe it's bad enough that AEG nukes it and someone comes in and lets the kids eat

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad