2023-24 SPHL Season Thread

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Should we be donating to the "Macon Mayhem Website GoFundUs" campaign? :baghead:

Macon Mayhem Wix Page.jpg

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
On the bright side, he got coupons for free wings when he made the cut.

Oh, no - he didn't make the cut.

He was a good collegiate player in the SEC. But pro golf is another level, and how good you have to be just to make one PGA Tour start is really beyond most people's comprehension - even most golf fans, I'd say.

Should we be donating to the "Macon Mayhem Website GoFundUs" campaign? :baghead:

View attachment 742305

Ahhhh, just another normal day in Single-A hockey!

Maybe McBob can come back and help pay for their webhosting.

Reactions: Roadhog

battra

Oct 24, 2017
FloHockey...If I sign up for it...does that mean I have access to all the leagues they have listed?

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Thanks. If it had the LNAH, it would be a no brainer.
FloHockey is very attractively suited for U.S. minor pro & Tier I juniors binge watching, with unlimited side orders of lesser U.S. college play & lower amateur hockey. If you can manage your hockey consumption like a weekly kegger, it's worth the price of the annual subscription. For me, I'm sobering up from last year's full subscription and planning to watch responsibly with monthly plans starting early next calendar year.

battra

Oct 24, 2017
FloHockey is very attractively suited for U.S. minor pro & Tier I juniors binge watching, with unlimited side orders of lesser U.S. college play & lower amateur hockey. If you can manage your hockey consumption like a weekly kegger, it's worth the price of the annual subscription. For me, I'm sobering up from last year's full subscription and planning to watch responsibly with monthly plans starting early next calendar year.
Yeah, it's not a bad deal, but I also don't have any rooting interests in those teams.

which makes it a bit...squiffy for me to sign up for it.

Maybe I'll try a monthly commitment for a time.

battra

Oct 24, 2017
What else is there to talk about with this league at the moment? Our favorite punching bag folded last season, and we're stuck having to play the waiting game with Macon.
Is that the Whoopee or the Trax?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad