GDT: 2023-24 season Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers Game 1

Who wins the series

• Oilers in 4

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • Oilers in 5

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • Oilers in 6

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • Oilers in 7

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Kings in 4

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Kings in 5

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Kings in 6

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Kings in 7

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Anze Kopitar #11 in your program....gif

I can crank em out late tonight, but this is as much effor tas i'm putting in for one week's worth of embarassment

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I’ve never been so pessimistic about a Kings playoff series. It’s just a f***ing mismatch. You usually beat a team with the best player on the planet if you have someone that comes close to his level. If not, you better have an elite depth. Kings have neither of those.
dude i'm already so checked out, it's like a regular season game, foregone conclusion

taking a shower, thinking about what i'm gonna do at the gym

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Would you rather have Roy losing every battle in front of the net and leaving for free next week, or have two 2nd rounders and Clarke offering a ballsy threat up ice right about now?

The answer is clear, but let's be honest, this team was not going to roll with a 20 year old player with such little AHL time. Most teams are fine with doing this, but not the Kings. The only players the Kings play without AHL experience are older college players.

The Kings are set in their ways with organizational philosophy, and that won't change until the Rob Blake's Surf Club is gone.

Reactions: ScoreZeGoals
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad