GDT: 2023-24 season game 82 LA Kings vs Chicago Blackhawks @7:30pm 4/18/24

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Stolly and Patrick are delusional if they think this was a confidence builder. They got lucky on the disallowed goal and puck over the glass call.

• Haha
Reactions: Surf Nutz

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Don't worry Hawks Bettman will gift you Celebrini.
No f***ing way...if San Jose doesn't get Celebrini might as well move that franchise cause no one will give 2 shits and show up...NHL will have another California Golden Seals 2.0 and Arizona 2.0

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Good thing blake emptied the tank along with the cap space for this roster.

Limping into the playoffs with a piss-poor win against the Hawks is really gonna jump start Pierre into becoming his best self.

Seriously, this team is so f***ed.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
1713503957405.gif

Third time won’t be the charm though. ;)

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I mean this team can certainly do some damage. It'll be in spite of Dubois, not because of him, but they can do some damage. Largely depends on how Talbot plays. If he gets hot and stands on his head, we've got a chance. We basically have to play 11/6 though, playing Moverare against McDavid and Draisaitl is suicide.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I mean this team can certainly do some damage. It'll be in spite of Dubois, not because of him, but they can do some damage. Largely depends on how Talbot plays. If he gets hot and stands on his head, we've got a chance. We basically have to play 11/6 though, playing Moverare against McDavid and Draisaitl is suicide.
I think Hiller was running 11.7 to make the 4th line more dangerous.. Moverare just a crash test dummy to run out there for 4 minutes

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Not sure Spence will fare much better.

Or Englund for that matter.

Byfield - Kopitar - Kempe
Moore - Danault - Arvidsson
Fiala - Lizotte - Laferriere

Anderson - Doughty
Gavrikov - Roy

Throw Lewis out there on the penalty kill and staple Dubois, Turcotte, Spence, and Englund to the bench in case of injury.

Reactions: Brownie to Pancakes

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Stolly and Patrick are delusional if they think this was a confidence builder. They got lucky on the disallowed goal and puck over the glass call.

Hiller called the time out right when the ducks won.

IMO he told them among whatever else get one goal and finish in front of the LVIR Knights.

In the end they met the objective and bonus won it in OT.

I feel it is a confidence builder, however blemished, the way it unfolded.

Limping into the playoffs with a piss-poor win against the Hawks is really gonna jump start Pierre into becoming his best self.

Seriously, this team is so f***ed.
I like

Byfield Dubois Fiala
Laferriere Kopitar Kempe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad