GDT: 2023-24 season game 36 LA Kings vs Washington Capitals @12:00pm 1/7/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GDP_o3bbYAAlxNH

Los Angeles Kings(20-9-6, 46pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Washington Capitals (18-13-6 42pts, 6th in Metro)
Capital One Arena | Washington, DC
TIME: 12:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
j4toW9s.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

xVtziOH.png

BYl6lNZ.png

Soo3wDl.png

gHCHJmF.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Jordan Spence?
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson, Pheonix Copley

:caps
vX84rmZ.png

E6eOs6B.png

RPTjqsE.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Last edited:

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I didn’t see news saying Clarke or JAD are definitely playing tonight, is that just speculation?

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
Both teams have been allergic to leads lately. I finally got my kids' cold so I will not be going today. Caps usually beat the Kings when I don't go....sorry Lumbergh.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Will the road warrior Kings be back? Hopefully. Glad to have an early game, makes watching it so much easier for me.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The Caps wrote the playbook on beating the Kings so let's see if they do it again.

Brunch and hockey, want to love it, but this team is the drunk uncle talking politics at the dinner table lately.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
Remember Mantha dominating the last time we played the Caps. Not sure what to expect TBH, but I feel like its good for the team to get back out on the road. They get too distracted and caught up w/ other shit when they play @ home.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
This board is absolutely f***ing brutal when we are losing … really hope the Kings can turn it around.

I'm far beyond the point where a single ugly win will make me happy

These guys need to turn their entire game around and it's not looking like the next 6 games are going to help

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
I'm far beyond the point where a single ugly win will make me happy

These guys need to turn their entire game around and it's not looking like the next 6 games are going to help

A single win won’t make me happy either. I need to see some consistency in this road trip.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
This board is absolutely f***ing brutal when we are losing … really hope the Kings can turn it around.
Its not the losses, its that they are always for the exact same reasons and the moves made by management haven't addressed those reasons. Everybody loses games, but its the lack of progress combined with moving away from SO many promosing players that would have ushered in a new era with completely different strengths (and weaknesses).

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
not sure how i feel about that pairing tbh

i guess in some sense they're both "responsible" risk takers though

englund-roy has the potential to be a pretty tough pairing to play against

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad