GDT: 2023-24 season game 34 LA Kings vs Toronto Maple Leafs @7:30pm 1/2/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GC2xFtpaoAA046U

Los Angeles Kings(20-8-5, 45pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Edmonton Oilers (17-10-7 41pts, 3rd in Atlantic)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: ESPN+/HULU RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
SysLFlX.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

QnDSxkh.png

eqUgIf2.png

Soo3wDl.png

G2QFRQ4.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Tobias Bjornfot
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson, Pheonix Copley

:leafs
PiID0w6.png

0i3b1ak.png

1nTCWF2.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Reactions: King'sPawn

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Not gonna lie, getting clapped by the oilers in the same exact fashion as last year took almost all the wind out of the sails for me for this year.

We’re just another basic ass Kings team with an overpaid third liner now. Awesome.

Preach.

Reactions: RocketKing

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Not gonna lie, getting clapped by the oilers in the same exact fashion as last year took almost all the wind out of the sails for me for this year.

We’re just another basic ass Kings team with an overpaid third liner now. Awesome.
Same. I’m usually apart of the “destroy Toronto” crowd but I’m feeling really discouraged with this team. Same old story.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
April, may, june

Cue wont get fooled again by the who
10 yrs w out a playoff series win... def brings to mind that great song esp after observing a rerun of an Oilers win in the same fashion theyve done in the last 2 playoffs. Then factor in PLD and Koala's record in the post season.. Its hard to get aroused over any of that. Esp PLD - he's like fake tits.. just doesnt work for me at all.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
PLD was a friggin beast for Columbus in the bubble playoffs. So not sure how his record in the playoffs is a bad thing, it maybe the only thing to cling to in making the deal viable.

Reactions: Cianide

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
So, even though you have broken my heart yet again, I wanted to say, in another life, I would have really liked just doing laundry and taxes with you seeing you beat the f***ing Oilers.

• Haha
Reactions: Little Psycho

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Pretty interesting that despite losing to the oilers lockstep in the same fashion as the last couple years, the smooth brain thought police take issue with the glaring pattern recognition

• Haha
Reactions: AbsentMojo

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
We are home and Toronto is out for us thumping them earlier this season. My guess is two goal lead and then lose.

Cianide

Under New Management
Jun 11, 2022
These playing card ratings really throw me off. Complete bullshit.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Hopefully this will be a good bounce back for Kopitar's line. They shouldn't have any trouble cycling against Toronto. I wouldn't be surprised to see some goals from defensemen tonight either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad