GDT: 2023-24 season game 33 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm 12/30/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GCnH-k0aQAApI1j

Los Angeles Kings(20-8-4, 44pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Edmonton Oilers (16-15-1 33pts, 5th in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
AwM9J3F.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

QnDSxkh.png

eqUgIf2.png

Soo3wDl.png

G2QFRQ4.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Tobias Bjornfot, Jacob Moverare
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson, Pheonix Copley

:edmonton
uMnH3q7.png

S9WDPCH.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
The "Regular Season Stats" screenshot has been partly illegible in these GDTs for quite some time now. Can you perhaps do something about it, @kingsboy11? (I mean the Penalty kill and 1st bits, as well as everything under Game Info.) It's illegible for me both on the desktop and on mobile devices (lightest grey, or improperly displayed black, on a white background). Thank you.

Reactions: Choralone

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Will these guys get up for a rivalry game?

Will someone piss off PLD?

Which version of the Kings shows up tonight?

Need to cap this year off with an important win to stem Edmonton’s steam, build some confidence, and get out of this mini-slump. Let’s go!

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
The "Regular Season Stats" screenshot has been partly illegible in these GDTs for quite some time now. Can you perhaps do something about it, @kingsboy11? (I mean the Penalty kill and 1st bits, as well as everything under Game Info.) It's illegible for me both on the desktop and on mobile devices (lightest grey, or improperly displayed black, on a white background). Thank you.

Dang I thought that was only on my end. My screenshot tool that I use has been so inconsistent for whatever reason. I'll try and fix it for the next game

• Love
Reactions: Faterson

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Id pay alot of money to have one clean shot on evander kanes smart ass mug
If theres ine team that i love to see beaten, hopefull to a pulp, its the grease balls. Id love to see us do it and kick thier asses physically as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny Utah

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
This is a pivotal game. Win and get back on track. Lose and I see a downward spiral off .500 hockey until someone flicks this tiger in the nutsack!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
At least Edmonton is flawed like we are and aren’t likely to play a ‘shutdown’ type game

this may be our first barn burner type game in a while

let’s say 6-4 Kings

Reactions: Little Psycho

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Id pay alot of money to have one clean shot on evander kanes smart ass mug
If theres ine team that i love to see beaten, hopefull to a pulp, its the grease balls. Id love to see us do it and kick thier asses physically as well
Same… although he looks like he can throw and getting old might wish I hadn’t done it. lol

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
While not the playoffs, this is the game to review the narrative that the reason the Kings got PLD is because they needed the center depth. So, if the Kings made this major trade to beat a team like the Oilers, they should at least put up a decent fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad