Proposal: 2023-24 Roster Talk 2

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Boris Katchouk back on waivers today.

Anthanasiou skating on the third line in today’s practice. Zaitsev also skating.
Good to have AA back. Call Reichel back up once he's passed whatever date he needs to be eligible for Rockford in the Playoffs and put them back together. They had good chemistry last season.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Good to have AA back. Call Reichel back up once he's passed whatever date he needs to be eligible for Rockford in the Playoffs and put them back together. They had good chemistry last season.
Friday I believe paper transactions. Probably see Phillips and Crevier sent down to be eligible for hogs playoffs. Still only allowed I believe three recalls.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Draft Celebrini
Trade Tampa 1st and Reichel for Necas (RFA)

UFA Arvidsson 1 year 7 million
UFA Stephenson 3 year 7 million
RFA Necas 7 year 7.5 million
UFA Myers 1 year 3 million
UFA Nedeljkovic 2 years 2.5 million

Arvidsson-Bedard-Necas
Stephenson-Celebrini-Kurashev
Hall-Dickinson-Anthansiou
Donato-Slaggert-Foligno
Entwistle

Vlasic-Jones
Korchinski-Murphy
Del Mastro-Myers
Zaitsev

Mrazek
Nedeljkovic

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Friday I believe paper transactions. Probably see Phillips and Crevier sent down to be eligible for hogs playoffs. Still only allowed I believe three recalls.
Since Rockford is in All State tonight and with Hawks in Washington tonight with Zaitsev back, and the Hawks in Chicago tomorrow, they could play Philips and Crevier in the AHL tonight and leave one or both in Chicago to be available for the Hawks tomorrow.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Since Rockford is in All State tonight and with Hawks in Washington tonight with Zaitsev back, and the Hawks in Chicago tomorrow, they could play Philips and Crevier in the AHL tonight and leave one or both in Chicago to be available for the Hawks tomorrow.
My guess is both stay up for today.

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
this year's blackhawks have 2 players over 20 points, and 6 other players on pace to score 20 points with half the season to go. of these 6 other players, tyler johnson, jones, and raddysh, are injured.

for two season in a row, from 2013-14 to 2014-15, the buffalo sabres finished with 8 players at or above 20 points. if you had to make a bet, would you bet on the hawks having more, fewer, or equal 20 point scorers this season?
BONUS: do the hawks have 20 point scorers more fewer or equal to 16 between this season and the next?
currently at 7 players with 20+ points. to tie the 2013-14/2014-15 sabres, one of either joey anderson or alex vlasic needs to score 4 points in these last 7 games. or maybe raddysh breaks out for nearly a point per game and carries the team to 30th by sheer grit. or something.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
currently at 7 players with 20+ points. to tie the 2013-14/2014-15 sabres, one of either joey anderson or alex vlasic needs to score 4 points in these last 7 games. or maybe raddysh breaks out for nearly a point per game and carries the team to 30th by sheer grit. or something.
Worth noting that they have scored more goals than those Sabre teams, I think the injuries just played a large role as Hall/Athanasiou/Perry would have all easily hit that in a full season, and likely Anderson if he hadn't started in the Minors and Blackwell if he played more games.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
not sure were to put this but J fresh analtiics did the best forward lines over the last 15 years with a min of 750 mins together 5 Vs 5 hawks had the #8 teows hoss, Saad.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
not sure were to put this but J fresh analtiics did the best forward lines over the last 15 years with a min of 750 mins together 5 Vs 5 hawks had the #8 teows hoss, Saad.

It would be hard to construct more complete 2-way line than that line. All 3 guys played a great 200 foot game. Hossa was such a treat to watch play the game.

Reactions: Pez68

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
Think it was based on expected goals for? I too would have them higher than 8. They were the best line in hockey at the time, IMO.
its any time over 15 years with a min of 750 mins 5X5 over multiple seasons. 82 lines did it they were the 6th best.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
in a shocker Collin graf to SJ. Powers mentioned once we were not in the market for UDFA's I guess with so many picks tough to get slaggety Greene ETC to sign if we are also going after UDFA's. SJ has not even hit rock bottom yet. probably next year. We hit it the first 1/2 of this year.

Reactions: ray c

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
What were 1-7? I actually find it hard to believe that they're as low as #8. That was one of the most dominant lines I've ever seen in the sport.
8 feels about right honestly. Maybe a few spots higher but that’s elite territory

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
kunitz Duouis and crosby were 1

lindholm Gaudreau tkacku were 2
boston had 3 and 4
Zetterberg datsyuk holmstrom 5
we were 6 I did not count right
It's crazy how good that line was that year, and how much of a fluke it probably was (although we'll never know for sure I guess).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad