Boston Bruins 2023-24 Roster and Salary Cap Discussion IVX-post TDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
Kempe, Danault and Arvidsson (as a dump) also line up salary wise, with Kempe being the obvious interesting name.
Kempe is their leading scorer, no chance they were considering moving him IMO. Kings have a bottom 10 5v5 offense in the league, I don't think they can afford to trade anyone that plays top 6 for them. But PLD plays on their third line and has been underperforming, if they could've moved him for a goalie that makes perfect sense.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Don't know how/why Patrick Brown became the whipping boy or some backhanded criticism of Sweeney. They guys played like 3 games in Boston since the fall.
I know hindsight is 20/20, but letting Nosek walk and signing Brown, for basically the same money, was a move I have never been able to comprehend.

Sweeney made a lot of really shrewd moves this summer, but he wiffed on that one.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
I know hindsight is 20/20, but letting Nosek walk and signing Brown, for basically the same money, was a move I have never been able to comprehend.

Sweeney made a lot of really shrewd moves this summer, but he wiffed on that one.
How do you figure it was Nosek for Brown? If anything it's turned out to be Nosek for Boqvist in that 4th line center spot. That's a whole lot more win than wiff. Younger, cheaper, more productive...

Reactions: bbfan419

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Kempe is their leading scorer, no chance they were considering moving him IMO. Kings have a bottom 10 5v5 offense in the league, I don't think they can afford to trade anyone that plays top 6 for them. But PLD plays on their third line and has been underperforming, if they could've moved him for a goalie that makes perfect sense.

Yeah we are on the same page, just trying to think outside the box.

he's coming home

Jesus, if it happens wow. I'll believe it when I see it!

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Nosek has 0 points in 20 games and has won 46% of his faceoffs this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad