2023-24 Rockford Icehogs season

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Richardson says Reichel will play for Rockford during their playoff run.

That team has been really good the second half of the season, will be interesting to see how far they get.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
That team has been really good the second half of the season, will be interesting to see how far they get.

Pacman.gif

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Soderblom will be camped out in front of Stauber and Commesso. Ice Hogs need to block Cossa's vision . Who is gritty enough and big enough to do it ? Dach , ,,,? Maybe Marcel , he has the size.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I thought Ludwinski had a really good game. Very noticeable. Baddock-Ludwinski-Rolston fourth line was very good together.

Dach with a goal and two assists tonight. Nice etiquette moment at the end on an empty net where Luypen and Dach were coming down on a 2 on 0. Luypen slid it over to Dach so he could get his third point, and Dach slid it right back to Luypen to give him the goal.

Announcer said Pitlick has the most points in the AHL since he arrived in Rockford. Another 2 points for him tonight.

With Rockford's win and Grand Rapids losing, Rockford is now one point behind Grand Rapids for 2nd place in the division. Grand Rapids plays their last regular season game on Sunday against Milwaukee, whereas Rockford plays @ Milwaukee tomorrow and then @ Chicago on Sunday, giving them a game in hand. They are guaranteed to match up with each other, so it ultimately just determines who has home ice.

Last edited:

scorehawks

Feb 13, 2021
I was pleasantly surprised to see Nolan Allen was named the hogs best defenseman this year. Good to hear he did well transitioning to pro.
Interesting noting EDM got All Star nod. That said, always felt Allan could be sleeper of bunch.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Saw a tweet posted earlier from the Icehogs account promoting their tickets (or something else, I don't really remember). But in that post, they mentioned how the team has won 19 of their last 23. That's a lot of wins and it'll be interesting to see how far they go this post-season.

The Hawks organization (counting Bedard as part of the org) could very well win both the Calder Trophy and Calder Cup in the same year.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Wonder If Samuel Savoie signs an ATO sine the Huskies got eliminated? (he scored 2 goals last night). Even If he show's up just to get looked at by the Doctor's and find a place to live.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Mudder F'er beats up on Kasier then turtles against Baddock . typical Hillbilles antics !! I believe Kaiser is hurt , Phillips playing really a good game Louis Crevier an A P B is out for you !!! Has anyone seen Louis Crevier 6' 8" ,,,proceed with no caution at all , he's absolutely harmless

Attachments

• shirley.jpg
    shirley.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad