GDT: 2023-24 Other Games Around The League

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
As someone who doesn't follow the regular season, it is mind-blowing that Winnipeg is the higher seed against Colorado!

Yeah, I'm pretty dumb funded as well...or equally out of touch. After a little research I see that they finished only three points behind Dallas (who I have followed a bit this year) which is pretty impressive!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

YUPPY

Oct 5, 2020
If the NJ Devils win the lottery this year, so does the Sharks go back to 1st spot since the Devil are not allowed to have 3 wins lottery in 5 years? or does the 2nd place team go to 1st and then the Sharks move up to 2nd or do they do over? Confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
If the NJ Devils win the lottery this year, so does the Sharks go back to 1st spot since the Devil are not allowed to have 3 wins lottery in 5 years? or does the 2nd place team go to 1st and then the Sharks move up to 2nd or do they do over? Confusing.
The Devils have won the lottery once since the "2 wins in 5" rule was implemented. They are allowed to win the lottery this draft and can win the #1 overall pick.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
I've grown to think of Carolina has a perennial pretender, simply because they are not a big-budget team.

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Wow, Leafs went from dead in the water to "just stole a game on the road, heading home." Gotta love playoff swings.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Golden Cheats score 1 minute in after being gifted a power play and it was scored by none other than Mark Stone.
It's hard to blame the team when the league lets them get away with it, but I have to admit that it makes watching them difficult. Feels like any success they have just shows that there is no justice in this world...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad