Injury Report: 2023-24 Injury thread (McGinn out 4 months after back surgery)

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Mac has had different injuries. We know he hurt his back, but we've also seen him in a boot recently. Also, I totally forgot he injured himself before training camp reaching for a puck?!

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
That's my assumption. I am not diagnosing anything or anybody
772DBDD9-68A4-40F4-9BBB-88C4E63AD827.gif

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California

"But the evening was mixed bag for McTavish, who was forced leave the game with a lower body injury after simultaneous hits by MacKenzie Weegar and Brayden Pachal. McTavish did not return.

“It doesn’t look good,” said Ducks coach Greg Cronin. “We’ll know more later. It was an awkward hit. I didn’t like the way it ended. I thought their guy took advantage. He was off-balance and falling, and (Pachal) directly hit him.”"

Looks like MacT is out for likely the rest of the season. Been a rough year for him. :( Hope he can rest up this off-season and come back in tip top shape for training camp.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017

"But the evening was mixed bag for McTavish, who was forced leave the game with a lower body injury after simultaneous hits by MacKenzie Weegar and Brayden Pachal. McTavish did not return.

“It doesn’t look good,” said Ducks coach Greg Cronin. “We’ll know more later. It was an awkward hit. I didn’t like the way it ended. I thought their guy took advantage. He was off-balance and falling, and (Pachal) directly hit him.”"

Looks like MacT is out for likely the rest of the season. Been a rough year for him. :( Hope he can rest up this off-season and come back in tip top shape for training camp.
Maybe it's copium but I read that as Cronin saying the hit didn't look good

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006

They need to shut him down.. His back cant take anymore of this..

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Calgary did a few dirty late hits in the game, Zegras got smashed waaaaaay after he passed the puck off for one of our goals too.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Wasn't McTavish injured for the final few games to end last year as well? way too bad, i agree with Cronin, didn't like that play one bit. Happy that he scored in the last couple games though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad