2023-24 Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Went to a concert tonight, they are rebuilding main entrance(s), at least on the the 11th st side. One set of doors is walled off, at least for now, and for some dumb reason have a new huge flower bed type section, with curb. I guess they are trying to funnel foot traffic, but right now it looks like a cluster.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

swami24

Jul 24, 2020

Read another article that they will be adding security scanners that will get rid of having to empty your pockets. I didn't have to Sat, and my artifical knee did not set the scanner off. They had a canopy on the closed off side, which apparently will be heated as well. That is nice improvement.

I just can't see them finishing it all in 3 weeks, so there may be some pain In the early season. I still do not see how the curb I mentioned will be anything more that a problem for egress, but they may be part of the canopy for that side. As long as there is something blocking one from walking through it, it would be safe, but still stop us from moving quickly right outside the doors.

It might queue people up better for entry.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Read another article that they will be adding security scanners that will get rid of having to empty your pockets. I didn't have to Sat, and my artifical knee did not set the scanner off. They had a canopy on the closed off side, which apparently will be heated as well. That is nice improvement.

I just can't see them finishing it all in 3 weeks, so there may be some pain In the early season. I still do not see how the curb I mentioned will be anything more that a problem for egress. It might queue people up better for entry.
The security scanners were there for at least one of the entrances towards the end of last year.

The Phillies added the same or a similar system this year and it’s joyous to not have to wait for the metal detector. Just walk right in to the ticket scanners.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

@Hollywood Cannon section 122 lol
Right next to my section, haha.

I knew something was up when during select a seat they didn’t have a single seat available in 121 or 122 nor do they have any for sale on Ticketmaster.

Reactions: GKJ

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

@Hollywood Cannon section 122 lol
Oh boy.

Circles seats are mine. I’m assuming this is where they’re building his platform.

Pray for me.

E3989446-CFE0-4D17-88C1-68E978B130F3.jpeg

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Weren’t they supposed to offer you a switch?
So technically speaking his shenanigans are supposed to stay in 122. We will see about that.

I willingly moved to 123 last year when they repriced the entire stadium and saw it as a good deal. Didn't really know anything about Gritty.

I shouldn't be effected but who really knows.

I feel really bad for the people that signed up for the multi year deal in those huge seats in the Club Level (Loge) that will have to deal with that.

Reactions: GKJ

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Flyers home opener, Phillies NLCS game 2, and Mexico vs Germany soccer, all on Tues night in Phila. Wonder if the will bump the Flyers.to.wed?

Reactions: Sawdalite

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Gritty section was exceptionally loud last night, and I am.quite a.distance from it.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Agent of Chaos must be calming down. His costume today was the Little Mermaid.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
50% OFF December Flyers Games in Black Friday Sale???... I understand we STMs receive reduced pricing, as well as other perks, and were rebated last April's Games (in place of usual Loaded Value Perk)... but WTH?!?!

Anyone else feel STMs should maybe have our December games reduced price lowered to the 50% level? I get it... I know and understand marketing ploys, and that this is merely one of them to bring in added revenue through December ticket sales, as well as possibly bringing in new STM with people who take to the experience... but it is also another case of Prodigal Son-ish treatment; throwing their arms in hugs around stray lambs, while taking for granted those who never left the flock -- I do realize the mixed metaphors... but please work with me here -- I also know I'm merely wasting my breath... but the current US Economy stirred me up when I received my 50% OFF email from the Flyers today.

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
50% OFF December Flyers Games in Black Friday Sale???... I understand we STMs receive reduced pricing, as well as other perks, and were rebated last April's Games (in place of usual Loaded Value Perk)... but WTH?!?!

Anyone else feel STMs should maybe have our December games reduced price lowered to the 50% level? I get it... I know and understand marketing ploys, and that this is merely one of them to bring in added revenue through December ticket sales, as well as possibly bringing in new STM with people who take to the experience... but it is also another case of Prodigal Son-ish treatment; throwing their arms in hugs around stray lambs, while taking for granted those who never left the flock -- I do realize the mixed metaphors... but please work with me here -- I also know I'm merely wasting my breath... but the current US Economy stirred me up when I received my 50% OFF email from the Flyers today.
Hey, at least this year we can return our tickets for credits and use that credit towards that 50% off deal. In the past we've been shit out of luck there and just had to spend more money if we wanted.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Hey, at least this year we can return our tickets for credits and use that credit towards that 50% off deal. In the past we've been shit out of luck there and just had to spend more money if we wanted.
Say what?... I didn't catch that part in the revised Swap Rules. Are you saying that if we can't attend a game, we can return those tickets... and suggesting we can then use said credit towards the Black Friday Sale promotion? I wouldn't do that, but I'm interested in taking credits when the swap is for lower tier games... however, can those credits be applied to future games at the STMs discounted prices... and can unused credit be carried over, rather than be lost as it was in the past? The thing though is that, unless we end up buying more games, the extra money would just be lost at thevend anyway... You just can't beat the system no matter how you shake and bake it.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Say what?... I didn't catch that part in the revised Swap Rules. Are you saying that if we can't attend a game, we can return those tickets... and suggesting we can then use said credit towards the Black Friday Sale promotion? I wouldn't do that, but I'm interested in taking credits when the swap is for lower tier games... however, can those credits be applied to future games at the STMs discounted prices... and can unused credit be carried over, rather than be lost as it was in the past? The thing though is that, unless we end up buying more games, the extra money would just be lost at thevend anyway... You just can't beat the system no matter how you shake and bake it.
So... to start the year they had something called an "Exchange Bank" where you could put your games that you didn't want into them but that only worked for like 1% of people so they overhauled it recently and instituted a "return" option that gave you account credit for the games you didn't want.

You can use that credit towards the Black Friday promotion or can use it to buy tickets to other games at the STH price under the Buy tab in the Account Manager.

Any credit accrued during this season expires on like April 16th, 2024 so it must be used during the 23-24 season.

I actually just bought back my tickets for the 11/28 game that I exchanged out of weeks ago at the BOGO rate and added the two seats next to mine also. Four seats for the price of my original two.

I can walk you through any of this if you need any help. I've used it a lot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad