N/A

Conference League
N/A

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Saxophone to prolong the draw into something more cringe than what the NHL makes.
I know this is probably the first time you have watched in a while but unfortunately this is not new. Prepare for a ton of stalling. Get your bathroom break in now and/or make a cup of coffee

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
we're back baby
Megalodon Mighty FC, I am not surprised by the lack of interest. No Liverpool hahahahaha.

I know this is probably the first time you have watched in a while but unfortunately this is not new. Prepare for a ton of stalling. Get your bathroom break in now and/or make a cup of coffee
I gotta go walk my dog soon, so I will be able to build up time. E: We were in Europa for a million years, I didn't have the time to watch those draws.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
No Liverpool hahahahaha.

I gotta go walk my dog soon, so I will be able to build up time. E: We were in Europa for a million years, I didn't have the time to watch those draws.
Yeah, looking forward to our refusal to signing defenders to put us back in the chase for fourth! Maybe we will win Europa League though? Final in Dublin much better than Final at Wembley at least. Honestly just hoping for some fresh matchups. Tired of playing the same teams over and over again.

But yes go take care of the dog!

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Pot 1/2 doesn’t matter. You have to duck the grenades in 3/4. Whoever gets Milan is the loser of the draw

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lens with Arsenal, Sevilla and PSV.
Arsenal clear favourites, but doable for the other games.

I remember when Lens went to Arsenal and won.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad