2023-24 Avatars (Link to Avatars in OP)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
made some changes to my original plans...

here the designs I am going with.

Sample-Vladar.gif

Sample-Vladar-b.gif

Sample-Vladar-c.gif

and I have tested as my avatar... they work.

So what I will do is get working on saving 3 for each player, plus the customs... then I will upload to a google drive account that I make available to everyone to view and then folks can download the one they want and upload their avatar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomstick and Fig

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
made some changes to my original plans...

here the designs I am going with.

View attachment 746989 View attachment 746990 View attachment 746991

and I have tested as my avatar... they work.

So what I will do is get working on saving 3 for each player, plus the customs... then I will upload to a google drive account that I make available to everyone to view and then folks can download the one they want and upload their avatar.

Other than my OCPD picking up the alignment of the striping when they're side by side (won't notice when in the avatar box and thus it's unnecessary to address) and the snow on the logos kinda blending in to the point I almost don't notice it (are you removing the snow from the words?)... I don't have any further questions or comments.

Great job! :) Thanks for doing this.

Reactions: Lunatik

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Other than my OCPD picking up the alignment of the striping when they're side by side (won't notice when in the avatar box and thus it's unnecessary to address) and the snow on the logos kinda blending in to the point I almost don't notice it (are you removing the snow from the words?)... I don't have any further questions or comments.

Great job! :) Thanks for doing this.
I did the same thing when they were side by side and had to double check they were good :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Fig

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I did the same thing when they were side by side and had to double check they were good :laugh:

:laugh: Just the way our minds work, I guess eh? I'm insanely observant and my skills are always just annoying amped up as someone who does QC and auditing. In my native language, we have a saying of, "The illness of those in that career". Basically meaning a specific trait for individuals in certain jobs and roles.

The home and away striping I'm pretty sure are accurate. It's just a funny blending/bleeding of colors together with the background up top.

Blasty on the other hand, I'm not sure? Maybe the striping width accurate based on the logo/striping ratio? I don't know the details on that and I trust what you did. It's definitely different thicknesses than the away and home and this is perhaps exacerbated by the congruency of the words and numbers on the next two frames.

Again, none of these will be noticeable once these logos aren't flashing side by side to each other. Just a temporary thing I noticed in this specific temporary scenario.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
ok, well any more personalized reqests posts them here, and I will update thread when I have them all saved
:laugh: Just the way our minds work, I guess eh? I'm insanely observant and my skills are always just annoying amped up as someone who does QC and auditing. In my native language, we have a saying of, "The illness of those in that career". Basically meaning a specific trait for individuals in certain jobs and roles.

The home and away striping I'm pretty sure are accurate. It's just a funny blending/bleeding of colors together with the background up top.

Blasty on the other hand, I'm not sure? Maybe the striping width accurate based on the logo/striping ratio? I don't know the details on that and I trust what you did. It's definitely different thicknesses than the away and home and this is perhaps exacerbated by the congruency of the words and numbers on the next two frames.

Again, none of these will be noticeable once these logos aren't flashing side by side to each other. Just a temporary thing I noticed in this specific temporary scenario.
I worked in commercial printing both in the bindery and as a pressman, so I totally get where you are coming from. It's been nearly a decade but to this day if I see a business card where the registration is misaligned, or it is not straight, I can feel my eye starting to twitch

I know what you mean about Blasty, but I figured at 198x198 if I went too thin it'd be more difficult to see the striping, but I could be wrong and I can test out thinner stripes.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
ok, well any more personalized reqests posts them here, and I will update thread when I have them all saved

I worked in commercial printing both in the bindery and as a pressman, so I totally get where you are coming from. It's been nearly a decade but to this day if I see a business card where the registration is misaligned, or it is not straight, I can feel my eye starting to twitch

I know what you mean about Blasty, but I figured at 198x198 if I went too thin it'd be more difficult to see the striping, but I could be wrong and I can test out thinner stripes.

If you wanted to experiment, having the red blasty stripe width equal to the red + yellow of the home stripe and the yellow blasty stripe equal to the red + white of the home stripe would fit the alignment part. But no idea if that would make the stripe look overly thick when they're not side by side.

Or, you can just edit that post so that blasty is on a different row than home/away. That's probably easier. :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
If you wanted to experiment, having the red blasty stripe width equal to the red + yellow of the home stripe and the yellow blasty stripe equal to the red + white of the home stripe would fit the alignment part. But no idea if that would make the stripe look overly thick when they're not side by side.

Or, you can just edit that post so that blasty is on a different row than home/away. That's probably easier. :laugh:
better? lmao

• Love
Reactions: Fig

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad